Chapter 18

Sunwoo's Pov

I was just running not minding where am I...I just saw a dark night starry sky with lamp besides...

I don't know why am I doing...I know Yisoo can't cheat on me but why am I still jealous?Am I just obsessed on her?Am I too delusional?Is Chanhee hyung right?

Tears are flowing in my cheeks as I run I turn around when I heard Chanhee shouts at me and the moment that I return to my position there's a car running too fast towards me and I saw a bright light coming to me realizing that it was a car and bump into me...

I was directly laid down in the ground with my head turn at the side I cannot feel my body thinking if I'll be able to survive this world after it...The thing that I only saw is Younghoon hyung's face coming too me and it all went black.

Chanhee's POV

I am running chasing breathing so hard just to chase Sunwoo who's running too fast toward the road..

I shout at him when I saw a car running towards him I saw him turn around on us and just run towards the car and stopped when he realized he will bump into the car...

The moment I heard the car wheel's stop I didn't stop myself but to run towards the car..As I went near I realized it was our own car... Younghoon already in front of Sunwoo trying to carry him...Members are around him as well

I gasp and cry as I saw Sunwoo no conscious bloods around him...

Juyeon stops as he finally row into me and saw Sunwoo

"Sunwoo-yah"

A cold word he said before he helps Younghoon to carry Sunwoo....

I was just staring at Sunwoo being drag in the car when I saw phone near the wheel of car I immediately grabbed it before entering the car....

Rain started to poor badly when I entered the car...Eric and was outside loosing his mind.... Staring at the blood when Kevin grabs his hands and being drag inside the car...

Yhen we started to go to the hospital...I just saw all the members tearing up trying to pray for Sunwoo...Haknyeon started to call Sunwoo's parents..

"I told you already Hyung you shouldn't been driving..."
(Younghoon)

"So it's my fault now...."(Sangyeon)

Sangyeon said while crying and driving

I am here just carrying Sunwoo by my lap trying to monitor if Sunwoo is still breathing...

Eric started to call the nearest hospital to ready a Aid for Sunwoo....

Younghoon and Sangyeon started to argue inside the car...

"KAMANI!!!!"

I SHOUT

"CAN'T YOU SEE??SUNWOO IS NEAR ON DEATH AND YOU GUYS IS STILL ARGUING...."

They stopped...

Fast Forward

[<At the hospital>]

They immediately put Sunwoo in the emergency room we're now outside of the room...

"This is all your fault Hyung"

Younghoon started...

Sangyeon didn't answer him testing his patience ofc..Then after a sudden Sangyeon hyung just punch the wall that makes us flinch..It was the 1st time to see Sangyeon Hyung like that... Out of a sudden Changmin pull me over knowing there will be throwing punches...

I look at him as he pass me by and went to the 2 man arguing...

"I said I DIDN'T SAW HIM RUNNING OVER"

"I SAID TO YOU TO SLOW DOWN BUT WHAT DID YOU DO?YOU JUST RUSH THE FCK UP!"

Sangyeon about to punch Younghoon when

After a moment Jacob is coming over together...

We saw him crying...

Me,Haknyeon, Eric and Kevin immediately approach and hug him...As we know he saw Younghoon and Sangyeon crying...We know Jacob Hyung is mad or annoyed or something because he really doesn't want to see us fighting.....

/=°Fast forward°=\

We tried to reach Sunwoo's parent's but they always declined it..Sunwoo's parents is crazy..Sunwoo's Foster Parents yes you heard it right Foster parents Sunwoo grows up as a adopted child..❤️(Not in real life ofc)

His parents doesn't have enough time for Sunwoo... That's why Sunwoo is so obsess in finding love and care because he can't even found a love and care through his parents...

Then our manager came...

"Tell me what happen?"

We tell it and he call our CEO...

After hours of waiting the doctors already went out of the emergency room...

And announced the news

"I am happy to say that he survive he didn't get any major injuries only minors on rhe other hand we still need to check his left arm that is possible the one who is hitten so hard"

We all let out a relief Sunwoo survive...

I almost sit when Sunwoo's phone received a notification...

🥀여보사랑🥀
𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐛𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮🤧😭

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞..𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞...

🥀:This is Chanhee..Yisoo-ah..He went into a accident because he became jealous of what he find out.. Don't worry.. We'll take care of him..If you want to visit him come tomorrow...At 5:30 A.M

W-what? He's injured?

🥀:Hmm don't worry he's fine now.🥀Just pray he'll not be breaking up with you..

ok.... I'll come tommorow....