🦝Chapter 41🦝

After 3 ywars of there public relationship Sunwoo and Yisoo was very happy spending there time together but Sunwoo's image at The Boyz was really hit very hard making some haters to trend #KimSunwooout that really affects the Group's image...

"Sunwoo. Whatever happens don't leave okay? We'll pass this together"

Chanhee tell me crying....

We're on the practice room...Now...All of us crying because of the big happening

Earlier...

In the morning we were called by the Ceo and management directors to go to the building immediately...

We woke up and prepare and went to the building immediately....

We enter the meeting room...SEEING a very alarmed faces of the Ceo...

"So we call you guys here because of this issue sorrounding your group right now..."

Chanhee holds my hand under the table knowing what is going on...

The CEO looks at me which I avoided immediately...

"Sunwoo you're the most lowest rated idol on this group and that's because of your dating thing..."

I feel like my tears is coming out but I tried to stop myself and not cry...

"As years go by...Fans notices your inactivity to your Group...Your activeness before compared today is really comparable...I am not accusing Yisoo here..But your career was greatly affected by your dating thing...We have already decided to force you to break up with her."

"But..Ma'am that wasn't necessary."

Chanhee buts in...

"Chanhee we can't do anything...If there's a bigger group that we handle then we'll let you guys date whenever you want...But you're the only group that we only handle and we don't want to lose you guys...H-Hyunjun already left will let someone left again?"

"Ma'am I do respect your statement but isn't this too much? To care about someone's relationship to force them break up?Just because Sunwoo's image is getting damage? He's a human too not a robot too just do what ever you say.."

"I agree to Sangyeon Hyung."(Younghoon)

"Me too."(Hyunjae)

"Actually if this is all abput money it's better for me to leave the group... You're forcing Sunwoo to break up with the girl he love just because sales or his image is getting affected??And you're worried about the group's image?So what now if his image or the group's image was damaged? At least we're complete and happy.. Together conquering the problem.."(Changmin)

"Why are you guys so against to us?Yes you guys are together and happy but do you guys even think about the fans?"

"Ofc we are thinking about them...But not in the point that even our own lives depends on them."(Jacob)

[Let me just slap you with a fact.]

"Aren't you guys afraid loosing another member!"

"We are...But as long as we're afraid.. We're sure no one will leave... Because being scared can overcome fear and realization about the consequence..Please CEO-nim..Let us live..And let Sunwoo date."(Sangyeon)

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!"

"You're the one who can't understand us.... WE'RE HUMAN NOT A ROBOT WHO WILL RELAY TO YOUR ORDERS."

I said..

All of them look at me with shock...

I leave the meeting room crying..And I directly went to the dancing room crying....

After some few minutes...The members went to the practice room and hugged me....

"It's okay Sunwoo.. We're at your back..."(Sangyeon)

Sangyeon said crying while hug me and pats my back...

"Sunwoo.. Isn't it okay if you'll tell to your girlfriend that you guys will pretend have broken up?"(Eric)

"Why don't you just say broke up?"

"Aghh I am really doomed..."(Eric)