4

Location: In front of the South Korean coast
Perspective: (y/n)

2 hours. It took me two hours from Seoul to Busan. Two hours ago I was still talking to Yeji and Lia. Now I am standing on a small boat in the Japanese Sea near Busan.
"Eagle squad!"
Our captain called for us.
"Listen up, boys! This is an unofficial mission. Nobody is supposed to find out who we are. Especially not the Japanese, since we will be in their waters."
"Yes, sir!"
"We will be on the target in t-10 minutes. Prepare yourselves."
All of us sit down and check our equipment. Since it's not an authorized mission, none of us is wearing his uniform. We are dressed in our all black outfits with black masks and caps, hiding our faces so we won't be recognized.

After a while we see the target approaching at the horizon. A rather large container ship is driving near one of the Japanese islands. Officially speaking we aren't allowed to intervene, since we are Korean and not Japanese. Unofficially though we have to capture the ship as quiet and as quick as possible. The ship is loaded with tons of cocaine. At least that's what our sources told us.

When we get closer, Shi-jin stops the motor of our small boat. We are slowly swimming along side the container ship, until our boat meets its bow.
Seahawk uses his grapple gun so we would be able to climb on board.
As soon as I reach the ship's rail, I look around ready to attack.
Nobody is around so I am hiding behind a container, covering my team member in case someone comes around the corner.
Shi-jin steps around the corner, taking my position.
"Let's wrap this up real quick and than we go home."

We all follow him in silence. Our rifles and our minds are ready and prepared in case somebody spots us.
The task is pretty simple: enter the ship, kill or capture the whole crew, take the bridge and drive the ship home. It might sound easy but there is always something that doesn't work out like we plan. Up until this moment none of our missions went a 100% according to plan. And this one will probably not be the first one.
When I say none of our missions went according to plan, I didn't mean all of them were failures. Our squad actually has one of the highest success rates in our line of business. It just means we have to improvise pretty much every time.
As soon as we see the steps we go under deck to search the inside of the ship.
We check every single room, every single corner.
Nothing. Nobody. There isn't a single person on this ship. No traces of cocaine whatsoever. Did our sources lie to us?
Is there even cocaine here?
Where is the whole crew?
Are we getting set up right now?

As we reach the point where we climbed on board. We all stop and gather around.
"Listen", it is the first time our captain talked, since we went under deck " This isn't what we expected but we can work it out. The ship is driving that means someone has to be on the bridge. The three of us check the bridge. Shadow, Seahawk. Check the containers. If nobody is on board than maybe the cocaine was false information. If nothing else happens we will drive the ship into the port of Busan as planned."
"Yes sir!"
Shi-jin, Wolf and Tiger leave in the direction of the bridge, while me and Seahawk walk to the container next to us.
"You still think there is cocaine in there?"
I look at him. "I don't know. I think the more important question is where the crew is."
We opened the first container and are just walking in.
"Here is Panther. Seahawk, do you copy?"
"Here is Shadow. I copy."
"No sign of the crew on the bridge. What's your situation?"
"We found a bunch of barrels in here. Seahawk is opening one of them right now."
"Alright if it's nothing bad we will drive the ship home. We are starting to prepare for that. Once you two are done you should..."
"Fuck!!!"
I look around as I hear Seahawk cursing.
"What's wrong? "
I walk over to him and check the ship's cargo.
"Shit!"
"Shadow! What is happening over there?"
"I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?"
"Stop playing Shadow! This is serious."
"I know. So. Good news? There isn't any cocaine on this ship. Bad news? It's full of explosives."
"What did you just say?"

Location: Itzy's dorm
Perspective: Yuna

"Lia unnie, why is Yeji so sour right now?"
When her and Lia came back from shopping, she was in a happy mood, even though Lia kept on teasing her.
A couple of minutes later she typed something in her phone. Since then she looks kind of down. She keeps checking her phone but it seems like somebody is ignoring her.
"We met a guy at a coffee shop and she asked for his number."
"Hey! You did too!"
Yeji is glaring angrily at Lia. She seems really pissed. She properly isn't angry at Lia but she does keep teasing her.
"I just did that for you. You looked like you liked him and I new you were to shy to ask for his number."
Yeji doesn't respond and shifts her focus on to her phone once again.
"Yeji unnie", Lia tries to get her attention back to her."It has only been an hour. Maybe he is busy right now. He did leave in a hurry after all."