Party

I get home from school and start getting ready. I can't drive yet so you always drive me places like the mall, school, and parties. I do my makeup and put on a blue crop top and a red skirt. I start thinking of how we've know each other for six years already, and I haven't told you how I feel, and now it feels like it's been two days while I ignored the fact we're growing more distant. You pulled up in my driveway and texted me that you were outside. I went out and saw someone in the passengers side were I usually sit. I didn't say anything and decided to sit in the backseat behind her. All you said to me was "hi" and started talking to her about a new movie I haven't seen before. I didn't want to get in the way so I stayed quiet. We got to the party and I didn't see you much that night until you came up and asked me to dance with you. It was a slow dance and you pulled me close so I could smell the cologne you are wearing.I can't put my finger on what it smells like, all I can think of is how I want to be here forever. You still haven't said anything to me, we are just looking at each other. Two minutes past before the song changed and we split. We went over to the food and drink table because you want something to drink. I look at you concerned and say "your not driving us home", you just roll your eyes and say "whatever" I can tell you had already been drunk. "You want something to drink?" You say, "you know I don't drink because of my parents" I say, I know your drunk but I wished you could have remembered that. I look at the time and realize how late it is. 'Already?' I think, but I tell you to start going to the car, you try to get in the drivers seat but I don't let you and lay you down in the backseat "stay here" I say, and you just nod your head and close your eyes. I go to find your friend, but I saw her with someone so I didn't want to get in the way, and went back to the car. I get in the drivers seat and look back at you. You were already fast asleep and I hated the fact I had to wake you up when we got home. I turned the radio up and started singing after a couple minutes.