Wtf happened?

"Sara" a voice whispers. "Sara" I hear it again. "Sara please wake up" I can hear in your voice that you be crying. I open my eyes too see you looking at me in terror . "Sara are you okay?!". I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and head. I touch my head and look at my hand to see a lot of blood. I feel a bit faint and unconscious of the situation. "What happened?" I say. "I don't know" you say "I think we crashed. All I know is that I woke up by my back hitting the back of the seats, and I saw you were passed out". I look out the window, it was raining. "I'm calling nine one one" you say. "Alright but let's try to get out to see if anyone else saw what happened and make sure no ones hurt. "Ah!" You say in pain. "Are you ok!" "Yeah my back just really hurts". You call the ambulance. We are already out when the ambulance comes. They said I could have a concussion so they want to take me in to observe and make sure nothings wrong, You on the other hand, they said they think you could have broken something so they want to take you in to. I can't help but feel guilty for the crash, even though you keep saying it's not my fault. You know it's my fault, you're just to nice to tell me.