𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟖

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭."

The next week everything was pretty normal , we had normal classes. I didn't have any weird dream. Everything is so fine that I am believing that something bad is going to happen. This time I had overslept. Class was about to start in 10 minutes. I groaned in frustration and tossed my body off my bed.

I started running and put on my uniform. I did my hair and I grabbed my bag. I also got my phone but it was turned off. I ran and I was 5 minutes late. Shota glared at me as I scoffed.

"You better have an excuse for being late" I rolled my eyes and walked to my desk.

"I overslept sorry kitty." I chuckled and he glared at me.

Shota started telling us something about training. However Shoto , Katsuki and I are going to train more due to get our hero license. He gave us different schedules. I stayed back as he wanted to talk to me.

"I know this is hard for you , but you are going to train and use your tail-" I wouldn't let him finish and I started yelling. Sorry he caught me off guard.

"I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT GOING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. QUIT THE BULLSHITS!!" I slammed his desk yelling as he greeted his teeth cursing under his breath.

"Listen Yn. You have to cooperate with the schedule. Use your fucking tail wether you like it or don't like it. I don't care. End of conversation." I scoffed as I looked at him glaring. My eyes were red burning. I leaned to him and I smirked.

I am believing that something bad is going to happen-hear it is.

"Listen here Shota...I am not going to use my tail in front of everyone. If I am going to do it. I am going to do it only in front of you. End of conversation. This is not America but Japan. I fucking need space. It I use my tail I will have to disappear. I am so insecure about my quirk and I feel like a fucking monster." My smirk couldn't get any bigger. Shota looked at me staring at my red orbs but they soon turned back to their e/c.

I left and I could hear Shota mumbling. "What the fuck was that?" I ignored him and when I opened the door I saw Shoto standing on the wall looking down.

"Hey Shoto-" he grabbed my hand and I wanted to go at the cafeteria but he wanted to talk to me.

"You have a tail!?" He asked and he looked mad. I was shocked when I heard that. I bit my bottom lip and I shook my head awkwardly laughing.

"Why are you hiding it? What about Bakugou? You haven't told him , right?" I only nodded still I avoided looking at Shoto.

"What's with your tail and why can't you use it here? You said to Aizawa that this is not America but Japan. Are you really so insecure?" He started raising his voice and I furrowed my eyebrows but I soon sighed.

"Do you know what my quirk can really do? No you don't. Having my tail on along with my wings and my steel body-oh and my eyes I can kill you. At the beginning of the year I kept saying that my quirk is steel manipulation-it is but something more than it. It's steel monster. Look I don't want to talk about my quirk and me and you know that. I don't want to explain you but don't tell this to anyone." I started sweating and was nervous. Wow.

"You know damn well that what you did was-" he cut me off and looked mad.

"Don't say it! I know it and I am not going to tell anyone about your tail. I understand it's personal but one day everyone is going to find out about it. You can't hide all the time Yn." Shoto said holding my hand and I shook my head.