Ch.04. Beautiful

𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖜 𝖎𝖙! So that mother decides to welcome me? What will I do if she interferes with my current plans?

****

"Did you say a new toy? did you see it, Lucy?"

Lucy was Zera's step-sister, for two individuals who shared nothing but a father, Kayley considers their relationship quite endearing, very close to each other, very loyal to her. Though, it was when Lucy tried to set the young blonde up, concluding she is not to be fully trusted yet. supporting her chin on her left arm and crouching on the left side of the sofa, she asked. 

"How ugly?"

"he has silver hair that glows much more than his blazing golden eyes, he is arrogant enough to even look at lady Roxana in the eyes, everyone was thrilled to the point that the Lord requested they beat him up till he can't see day's light,"

I am very sure it's cassis.

"Interesting, did you bring what I wanted?"

"I did," 

Lucy exposed the hands that were hidden behind that working apron every maid used, her hands were holding a delicate material, one that looked so bright and deadly a liquid could be seen on closer inspection. the color cannot be distinguished because it is covered by the characteristic green of the container.

"Leave if you have nothing more to tell me," 

She now held the container, near eye's view, she smiled knowing that the maid had found the exact replica of what she had requested just from her vague descriptions.

"Well, your mother has gone to meet the Lord-"

"My mother!" Lucy startled by the scream flinched, "ha! she's really trying to piss him off, isn't she? I wonder how he'll react after seeing me alive?"

You incapable wrench! you're unable to kill something so useless and you dare come to me, Is that what he'll say?

however, Lucy was much more worried that the fragile glass would break, splattering all contents she had worked so hard to gain, and here is her master, holding it so carelessly.

"You can go,"

A click was heard in the hallways, leaving the youngster to rest Lucy walked with her arms crossed behind her neck. she couldn't wait to fall in the sheets she had cleaned today, the sweet scent of soap was all she could think of.

****

"It's quite dark,"

Kayley wondered around the cold dark corridors with nothing but a candle to light up her view, It was already midnight, clearly past her bedtime, so what was she doing here of all places, and alone at that.