Ch.05. Lonely

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜? shall she take a run for it? if she tried with Arrie, the guards would freeze but, what about Charlotte?

"I said let me in!"

The screams reached the inside where Kayley was still stood, uncertain whether to seize the opportunity or hide while she was being taken care of.

But where?

There was no specific place where she can hide, what covers her is the walls that almost collapsed, not even a bed to hide under, and even if she's hiding, what if Cassis blew its blanket?

"Hey!"

and here he goes

"Get out!"

Oh how Kayley wished that suicide would offer her another life than hell, she forcefully shut her eyes, squinting them so hard until a tear had formed at the edge of her eye,

"b-big brother, d-don't scream,"

I wish I could laugh at how hard she was trying to act defenseless, her green eyes were shining wet as she puckers her lips slightly, pointing them at the man with the silver hair,

Cassis is weak in front of the weak, I'll convince him to shut it until the guards are gone for good!

But can he really help someone who just fed him poison? spent her time teasing and messing with him? he still didn't know what she had fed him, and yet here she is, being shameful.

"Please, big brother, help me hide, don't scream...please,"

Cassis swore inwardly, he hasn't even gained half of his eyesight, he didn't know what she looked like, so why is he feeling the urge to.

"You...you call me your elder brother, but we're not even related,"

Impossible! it's possible? that he wasn't being tempted by her constant pleas but the fact that he was being called big brother? did it perhaps hit a weak spot?

"Stay in the corner and don't make noise," 

Cassis ceased, he had no power to fight against his emotions at this moment, Kayley who was still staring at him blankly soon understood what she had done,

Interesting

She hid, in the dark corner is where she was standing, her breathing was becoming lighter as she took care not to make a single sound.

moments later she heard footsteps, "What are you looking at?" Cassis scowled, he couldn't see, but with the heat radiating from the lighted candle he could feel it, somehow he reminded Kayley of a certain someone who had inhuman-like senses.

"Tsk! cocky ba$t@rd! Lucky to be spoiled by your Master!"

It was after moments that they disappeared with the light, leaving him in the dark cell as they mumbled profanities to themselves.

"Thank you,"

Kayley was puzzled, it couldn't be that he-