𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉

In a dark gloomy room, a man with sharp features can be seen on a king size bed. His eyes were shut closely seemly in a nightmare with sweat rolling down his face to his neck. His whole body was soaked with sweat that it looks like he'd run a Marathon.

Though the room was icy cold, it seems it didn't affect the sweating man, not even once. Then with a halt, he abruptly woke up from his dreaming state. Harsh breathing can be heard inside of the room. The handsome man now called Noah reached for the glass of water beside his bed, near his fancy alarm clock and gulped it down in one go.

If anyone would see this scene, one would feel their legs go weak. The sweat on his body made the silk pajamas stick to his muscles like glue and on top of that, his wet hair with water droplets leaking from his lips from the harsh gulp he gulped down.

After a few seconds, he clamed down and went to the bathroom to clean himself and freshen his mind.

The morning came by quickly and the gloomy room had restored its former brightness, but still, one could feel lonely either way. It looks more like a hotel room rather than a bedroom where you usually sleep. The only difference being the latter looking more expensive.

Noah got up from his bed unwillingly with dark circles around his eyes. He hadn't been able to sleep these past few days peacefully. Every time he goes to sleep, he would wake up in the middle of the night, soaked with sweat and a massive headache. He feels suffocated every time he wakes up like he was drowning in a never- ending fall.

The worst thing is that he can't remember any single nightmare he dreamed about. Hell, he doesn't even know if they were nightmares or not, he could only assume they were because of the suffocation and fear he felt every time he wakes up.

Noah quickly prepared for work and went downstairs. He couldn't even eat anything because of the time being so little. Just like the phrase "time is money."

Assistant Chan could only watch his boss in concern as he enters the office. He'd noticed his boss's eye bags these days but he couldn't comment anything since his boss hate it when someone act concern for him. He knows his boss very well as he knows his boss is a man who had build walls around his heart and won't let anyone in ever since "that" event happened.

He could only sigh at his boss defensive behavior but alas who could blame him? When you are betrayed in your hardest time, the trust you had could never be fixed. Even if you glued them together like a broken piece of glass you could still see the cracks in it.

The worst part is that betrayal never come from the enemies, it only come from your close one.

Noah came back from work more tired than usual. He had felt that something has gone wrong this morning but couldn't quite tell if it's good or bad. But he had a guess that, it might have something to do with his constant self-claimed nightmares at night.

With a 'click', the front door opened welcoming the stoic cold man with the same cold atmosphere. Neither backing down their coldness exuding from them. Finally, Noah stepped into the house and head for the bathroom to take a shower. He'd always feel nauseous when being near people with both genders. It makes him uncomfortable to the point that he wants to wash himself until his whole skin gets wrinkles.

Steam came out of the bathroom as a tall muscular came out wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. You could see the water dropping from his chest to his eight-pack abs. but the said person could be seen dazing at the air until

"I don't cook, I don't clean but let me tell you how I got this ring-",

The phone rang which snapped him out of his daze. Noah absently walked toward his phone; mute it and then shut it down. Something was wrong, he could feel it. He was getting sleepier than usual, sure he does gets tired all the time but never sleepy. He didn't know if he should be relaxed or be caution against it.

Despite all the thoughts running through his head, Noah soon fell asleep on his king-sized bed off to the dream land. But what he didn't know was that it would be his last sleep in his world.

The palm-size white ball revealed itself after hiding from its soon-to-be host. If it has eyes, it would be staring intently at Noah though it wasn't a glare. Like a puppet with no life, then it spoke -

"Ding-Ding System 01 to Higher-ups, Reporting – has successfully retrieved Noah Smith to the main center."

Then suddenly as if sensing a threat, the original white colored ball flashed bright red indicating the danger.

"Warning! Warning! Abnormal soul energy detected!"

"Reporting to the higher-ups! Pending.... Reporting has failed"

The robotic sound disappeared and the room turned awfully quiet. Then out of blue, A deep voice spoke from the floating white ball where the robotic voice once came from. It wasn't a sexy voice like Noah, it was a one that could send chills down one's spine.

"Damn it! Do those Higher-ups really think they could control me? No matter what, I will bring back my Lord to massacre those bunch of morons!"

With that, the white ball disappeared into thin air along with the soul of the handsome man on bed.

In the next early morning, the death of the Chairman of the most successful company spread like wildfire to the world. Some cheered and celebrated while some drowned themselves in sorrow and regret. But what they didn't know was that it was just a beginning. A beginning of all.