𝕬𝖗𝖈-1.1 (𝕮𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖚𝖘 𝕮𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆)

Noah woke up from his "suppose" sleep like every normal day. He would get up, prepare for work and would set off to the company at 7A.M. in the morning. But this normal routine was ruined when he saw a room similar to a working office.

Though the office was not as capacious as his, it was still better than a normal one.

"May I come in president?"

His thoughts were cut off by a knock at the door and the feminine voice. He didn't have any time to even think why he was here in the first place before his own mouth moved and replied.

"Come in"

It was as almost on instinct that he replied. Judging by how his own body move, he'd figured out that he must have been in this position for quite long. After a few second, the door opened and a brunette beauty entered with a pile of papers.

"Ahh papers and I are really destined to be together. Even in this strange place, I still can't escape paper works!"

Unknown to the man who was lost in his own little world, the vice president had been spook by his cold gaze. Poor girl thought she had done something wrong. And the heavy pile of papers didn't help her worries at all.

Noah snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the brunette beauty in front of him who was quavering because of fear and the weight of the papers. If he was any normal man, he would have sympathized the woman and would go help her but unfortunately Noah wasn't

If one asks his sexuality, Noah would proudly tell them that he is asexual, anti-romantic man but is he really though? Even though his sexuality wasn't hidden, women and men would still flock around him like hungry mosquitos. Humans tend to overlook things they don't want to see or know. Even if he had a wife, they would still flock around him.

"You can put those on my desk, if you don't have anything then you're dismiss."

After a few second of hesitations, the brunette beauty finally left the room and the room turned less chilly.

Noah closed his eyes and started to think about the situation he was currently in. Last night, he unusually became too sleepy and fell asleep on his bed. Then when he woke up, he was sitting on a chair with seemly doing some works he doesn't know. After a few minutes, the brunette came and then left a pile of paper works on the desk.

He couldn't have been kidnapped, Noah thought. Noah was a light sleeper; he would wake up even to the slight sound of the footsteps. So how did he get here? Then his eyes went wide and then anxiously searched for a mirror or a phone that could reflect his face.

After searching for a minute, he found a phone in the left drawer, fortunately the phone didn't have a lock. And then a sigh escaped his lips as he saw a familiar face in the phone camera. The said man has a beautiful silver hair and crystal blue eyes that could suck your soul in it.

"[Ding-Ding Welcome back host. I am System01 and I will be monitoring your progress in each world. If you have any questions, you could ask me now]"

Noah felt time stopped as the clicking sound of the clock couldn't be heard anymore. He looked around but still couldn't find the source of sound. Strangely enough, he didn't feel guarded against the sound. It felt very familiar but he couldn't put a hand on where he had heard it.

If any normal person had heard it, don't even mention being caution against it, they would piss their pants instantly. But then again Noah isn't anywhere near normal.

"Do I know you?" was the first question that Noah asked. He couldn't care about unknown situation he was in. He couldn't care why he was here instead of his bedroom. He only wanted to know who the voice belongs to. He felt oddly attracted towards the voice but it wasn't sexually nor romantically.