𝕬𝖗𝖈-1.2 (𝕮𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖚𝖘 𝕮𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆)

"So, what part of the plot am I in right now?" Noah questioned as he looked for his schedule according to his memories.

"[The plot hasn't started yet, Host. I think it will start two hours from now!]"

Despite the cold voice spoken, the now visible white ball could be seen bouncing up and down from its excitement. After all it's their first world.

"We still have a lot of time then, by the way what should I call you? System01 is just strange when calling you" Noah said as he lay back down on his chair, reading the schedule

Then abruptly, Noah sat up straight, a mischievous grin plastered on his handsome face as if planning a world destruction. The danger sensor in System01 planted by the higher-ups almost flash red from seeing the smile on the handsome man's face. The poor white ball gulped as it annoyingly cursed the higher-ups or a bunch of morons as he called them for trying to control him.

"How about I call you milky bun hmm?"

Noah scooped the white ball in his hand as he examined it from top to bottom to left to right. The poor white ball shivered as it felt like a pig being examine and ready to be slaughter.

"[n-no but you can call me m-mike!]" it squeaked, obviously still not over with the trauma it had suffered a few seconds ago.

"Ok I will call you bun bun then" Noah replied as he ignored the pleading white ball.

System01 or now called Bun Bun could only sulk around the corner and draw circles to curse its host for being too cruel. Then as if being on menstruation, its mood changed faster than speed and the dark clouds surrounding the white ball suddenly turned into a flowery background.

It beamed enthusiastically and then went back to its host, tying to be cuter than before though it still looked the same.

"[can I transform into a pet so I roam around? Please pretty please! I won't hinder your mission and I-I-I will immediately come back if you call me!]"

"Okay but you also have to help me too. It's unfair if you are the only one having the benefit, right?" Noah closed eye smile at the now sweating white ball. As if God was on its side, the brunette beauty knocked on the door to inform Noah to prepare about the speech he was supposed to make.

"We'll talk about this later" Noah sighed as he got up, scooped the white ball and put it in his shirt pocket before walking to the hall to make the speech.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhh so noisy! Why are there so many insignificant people?" Noah whisper yelled as he walked up to the stage. There were a lot of people, much to Noah annoyance. Noah hated places with crowds because he tends to think they were noisy and annoying.

The hall was filled with first years to fourth years. There were quite a lot of people gossiping about latest news, laughing out loud, sleeping while snoring, eating snacks but all of stopped when the white-haired man stepped on to the stage.

"Welcome everyone back to school. To first year students, if you need help with anything, you can come to the student council department to ask questions. Our office is always open. After this, student council secretary will hand you some applicants to submit the club you want to join. Before you ask any questions, yes you have to join a club whether you like it or not. That's all" Noah voice rang in the mic as his eyes searched for his target. But to no avail, he couldn't find him at all!

"Oh yes by the way, for the fourth years, there are no retakes once you fail the final exam. Things are different from last year. Last year, no matter how much you fail, you could still be a fourth year until you pass but this year if you fail, then you will be dropped out." Noah said as he dropped a big bomb to the fourth years.

Truth to be told, that rule wasn't suppose to exist but Noah being Noah bored out of his life while waiting so he submitted his request to the principal. Surprisingly, the principal accepted right away.

While everyone was gawking at the beauty of the handsome man in front of them, the said male had been long gone from the stage to find his target and make sure to invite him to the student council to keep an eye on him as he thinks it's easier.

'Bun Bun can you hear me?' Noah mentally said scaring the shit out of the poor white ball who was peacefully staying in Noah's pocket.

'[aii Host I figured you know how to talk to me mentally now!] The white fluffy ball replied as it transformed into a small black cat with oceanic blue eyes. Then the little cat climbed  all the way to his shoulder.

While Noah was talking to the fluffy ball, a person slammed into him making him snapped out of his conversation and look at the now fallen boy on the floor. The first thing that came to Noah mind was to-

"Bun Bun quick! Put an invisible tracker on him! He's the target!!!"

"[Host you know it's illegal to stalk people, right?]" The white fluffy ball informed innocently not caring about his life one bit.

"It's not illegal until you're caught. And I am not trying to stalk him, I am just trying to check up on him so that I can be there when he's in danger."

Noah squatted down as he tried to help his target aka William. He needed to get more familiar with his target so he doesn't need to use "coincidences" just to meet him.

"Sorry I got lost in thoughts and bumped into you" Noah said as he got weird de ja vu before he died.

"Ahh this strangely looks like that one cliché scene where my assistant tried to flirt with his crush" Noah thought trying to contain his laughter as he remembered when his assistant failed miserably at flirting with the flower of the department.

"n-no it was my fault too" a soft voice left William's mouth as he spoke not daring looking up at the tall man in front of him.

"[Host I think it's your target William Kale? Gale? Ohhh it's Hale! Anyway, he looks like a timid rabbit]"

The little black cat said as he rubbed his head against Noah neck as his host body was warm.

"You probably missed the opening speech so, don't be late tomorrow too" Noah said as he dutifully said to William. William's eyes went wide and started stuttering.

"I-I am so sorry! I will be early tomorrow!" He said as he darting his eye at the floor looking at it intensely as if the floor had murdered his family.

"u-um p-please excuse me!" William said as he ran across the hallway seeming as he was participating in Marathon. 

"Oh well that went well for the first impression" Noah whisper to himself after William was out of his sight.

But only if he knew the real reason why William never meets his eye. It certainly didn't look like being shy at all, as if someone had replaced the William told by the system.