34- Sexy time

Did I go too far with the image? I just wanted it to be fitting with what happens in the chapter lol

Also I had no idea what to call this chapter. I guess I don't care anymore about serious titles

CW: Smut

If you don't like smut, I've added an extra warning when it's about to happen so you can skip it :)

The apartment was a difficult space to be alone with each other. Even in their room, they could never trust anyone not to barge in without knocking. They were planning on installing a lock, but for now, they just had to get away. 

So that's exactly what they did. They set off in the car, not knowing were they were going. It was the day after George's parents left at 12:15am so the roads were relatively empty. 

"Where are we going?" George asked as he hit 'shuffle play' on his playlist.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere if it's away from the apartment with Sap, Quackity and Karl."

Dream laughed at that. It was true, those three had been extra intrusive lately. Whether it was barging into their room, asking inappropriate questions or simply being too loud, it was very annoying. The couple hadn't had any time alone together so it's safe to say that they were both touch starved and craved each others attention.

"We could just see where the road takes us?"

George smiled. "That sounds like a great idea." 

They continued down the road, joking and laughing at things that weren't even funny. After a few more minutes, Dream put a hand on George's thigh, trying to act as casual as possible. The problem with cars is that you can't get properly close to each other, touch each other, which is exactly what they wanted to do. 

Smut warning!!!!

Dream's hand moved slowly to his inner thigh, getting dangerously close to his sensitive spot. Dream barely even noticed when George tensed up, his breath hitching in his throat. He didn't even realise what he was doing to the brunette when he moved his hand just millimetres away from his crotch.

George couldn't hold back anymore, letting out the moan that he'd been holding in. He covered his mouth in embarrassment and squirmed a little under Dream's touch. 

The blonde was still focusing on the road, so when he heard the moan, his brain didn't process it properly. To him, George sounded hurt. "I'm so sorry, George. Did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm fine." George breathed out. Dream wasn't convinced but he didn't want to push it so he continued speeding down the road, hand on George's upper thigh.

They turned off the fast road onto a smaller bumpy one. Neither knew where they were but that didn't matter to them. The bumps in the road got worse and Dream's hand on George's thigh bounced slightly, brushing against George's dick, which was already very hard. 

There was another bump and Dream's hand grazed his dick again. George had to fight back the urge not to touch himself, to relive himself from the pain.

Another bump. George had his eyes closed, trying to take his mind off the feeling. It was no use, being with Dream mixed with the fact that he hasn't been touched like that for days made it unbearable.

By the fourth bump he gave in, thrusting up into Dream's hand. Dream's head shot to look at him, red cheeks, mouth ajar with drool on his chin. Then his eyes moved down to see a very prominent tent in his grey sweatpants. 

Without a moment of hesitation he pulled over. George whimpered, thinking Dream was mad. He covered his hardened member with one of his hands. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too, I swear! It was just that your hand was really close and then there were bumps which made it brush against my... you know. And we haven't been able to do anything in a while so it's really-"