Morning glory

They jumped in fully. From head to toe they were covered immensely. The water chilled them at first, but then they loved it. They broke the surface and were refreshed. Fish tickled the bottom of Elizabeth's feet and she shrieked with laughter. Darcy's thick voice mumbled a giggle that made Elizabeth blush. Her heart swelled at his smile and laugh. How rare they were before they were married. She caught him staring at her with his ocean blue eyes and instead of shying away she met him full on and said, "Hello." He coughed, stammered, and then said, "Hello." She swam next to him and floated into his embrace. He turned her unto her back and held her in his arms. She felt utter happiness being in his arms, having him to trust. She closed her eyes and felt most serene. Seeing her like this sent Fitzwilliam's heart into overdrive. He slid his hand from under her knees, up her thigh and unto her back. He pulled her close. Their watered down clothes hardly separated them from skin to skin. His touch felt like soft music caressing her ears and filling her heart. He lightly kissed her neck and she shivered. She felt absolute pleasure at just being in his arms. She leaned back and he kissed her collarbone. She melted and collided into him. They held each other and smiled small, pleasant smiles.
Later, they made a small blanket space on the edge of the forest. Fitzwilliam removed his shirt so that he could place it in the sun to dry. They took the blankets off of the horses and lied down on them. They basked in their marriage glory and soaked in the rays of the generous sun. They gushed over the day. They reminisced about their adolescence. They kissed and flirted and laughed.
Eventually they groaned, when they felt rumblings gnaw through their stomachs. They mounted their horses and slowly traversed back to their home. At first they were reluctant to go home, but that lasted only an instant, until they remembered that they lived together.
Once home, they noticed that their plotting was futile because most of the guests had stuck around.
Their long table was laden with food. Roasted turkey sat next to jams and jellies, which were mixed in between vegetables and buttered rolls. The Darcys' struggled to sit and wait for the others. However, it was only proper to do so.
The others arrived and they were seated accordingly. They ate, unlike barbarians, as gracefully as they could. They were the royals and their guests, the court. Their growling stomachs did not inhibit their propriety. Elizabeth finished and suddenly realized how pitifully tired she was. They went to a room with a pianoforte and sat down to listen to their hired pianist play. They sat in chairs that surrounded the player like at an actual theater and listened. Elizabeth could feel herself slipping away. She continued to drift and then she fell asleep and fell right out of chair and onto the floor. Women gasped and the pianist stopped playing.
Elizabeth instantly woke up, but she was in a terrible daze. Fitzwilliam was at her side in mere seconds and everyone was befuddled at his astonishing speed. Kneeling down, he put a hand on hers and one on her back. "Elizabeth..." He whispered. His eyebrows pulled together in confusion and worry. Elizabeth was profoundly embarrassed. "I am so sorry. I dozed off... Please forgive me. Honestly, I'm fine. Please continue playing. Oh goodness." Fitzwilliam's frown turned into a pleasantly surprised grin. He started to laugh. She did to. This was one of the first times a lot of the people in that room had ever seen Fitzwilliam laugh. Most of them were surprised and happy, however there are always those few who are jealous of others laughter and have the unfortunate knack of turning happiness into sadness and pity. As is the case with the dignified Caroline Bingley. "How classy of you." She said Elizabeth shot her a chilling stare but other than that and disapproval spilling from Fitzwilliam's eyes, that was all she got. The Darcys' are a different breed of people. Love ran their life as greed ran Caroline's. They are also built of the thickest skin. They do not quit when the going gets tough, as they say, they persevere. The Darcys' excused themselves to an afternoon nap. Hand in hand they walked slowly and grand-fully up the stairs and to their bedroom. Elizabeth was sound asleep within seconds of hitting the bed. Fitzwilliam settled in beside her. He moved her hair away from her face and kissed her cheek. He fell asleep and then dreamt of them swimming in the lake.
They woke up, the sun was gone and they'd missed dinner. Elizabeth woke up looking startled. She turned to Fitzwilliam and said, "Did I sleep through the whole honey moon?" Fitzwilliam laughed a throaty laugh and assured her no days were lost, only an evening. She sighed and smiled. Fitzwilliam then said, "It does seem that we have missed dinner." Elizabeth said, "I do not seem to mind, do you?" Fitzwilliam puts both hands on opposite sides of Elizabeth and then his shins lay beside her on opposite he then kisses her neck and whispers, "I do not..." He kisses her collar bone "...madam."

The honeymoon won't last forever and when it does end there will be more adventures to be had, outside the bedroom, however they most usually end up there.