Breakfast

They dressed, or tried to, for breakfast. They couldn't keep their hands or eyes off of each other. After about twenty minutes, they overcame the urge to continue their wedding night through breakfast. This happened when their stomachs started to growl instead of their passion. Arm in arm they hurried down to the dining hall where breakfast was ready for them. They sat down next to each other. Darcy at the head of the table and Elizabeth at the corner. They would eat and they would giggle and they would talk. If you were watching them you wouldn't believe that they were married because they couldn't stop flirting and acting like they didn't notice when the other was watching them, which was a lot. "The invitations have already been sent this morning." Mr. Darcy said. Mr.Darcy looked into Elizabeth's eyes and saw that they were fleeting and her hand was twitching. "My darling, what is the matter?" said Mr.Darcy. He placed his hand on her forearm. "Oh. Nothing. I swear it." Said she with a nervous twitch of her hand. He grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it. "I won't allow tonight to be anything but perfect." he said. However, Elizabeth didn't really believe that was possible. Tonight could become very bad for him. He had married a woman of inferior birth without a fortune at all. How would his friends treat him?