Chapter 17

Thanks for the 900+ reads it really means a lot. So enjoy reading today's chapter.

_____________________________________

It's the weekend and I to stay at home all day. I was at home alone in my room laying on my comfortable bed staring with my eyes fixed on the cold, distant at the white ceiling of my room while fidgeting with a pillow in my hands thinking about what happened today.

"Ring!" rang my phone.
When I picked it up, I saw several texts from So Ye.

So Ye :Soo Bin I know you are down... You still didn't tell me why so to make you feel better let's go shopping to get your mind off things.

Soo Bin :Ok pick me at 3pm.

So Ye :Sure thing.

______________________________________

"There you are, Soo Bin," she dragged me up.

We were in a not-too-crowded shopping mall in our town, not far from my house. It's just fun to go shopping. She was correct; I needed to unwind and take my mind off things.

"Where are we going?" I inquired.

"Where do you want to go?" she replied.

"There," I said, pointing to the souvenir shop, smiling.

We were walking towards the shop when we were stopped by someone who looked like a Prince and asked, "Stop right there, would you like to shop with me?"

"Suho, I don't think that's the right way to approach someone," a familiar voice replied.

Oh, I guess it's Suho and Xiumin.

"This is how you ask, So Soo Bin want to leave them and shop with me," he scratched his neck.

"Sure, have fun you too," I answered, and we both laughed, and I noticed So Ye's face heat up. I will add that they have a fascinating history. I'm here to mend things.

"So, where shall we go, my lady?" Xiumin asked.

"This is where me and So Ye were going to go, to the souvenir shop."

"Sure," he said.

When we entered, we spotted a lot of souvenirs and clothing. They're adorable. I smile at the shirt with the words "I Love Hawaii" and a smiley face on it. It's just cute. I didn't notice two eyes were staring at me the entire time; I didn't care, but I do know it was Kim Minseok.

I came across a sweet little beanie with a cat on it.

"Aww so cute," I thought to myself as I put the beanie on him, and his eyes widened. When I put it on him, we both froze. Everything else seemed to have come to a halt, leaving only him and I to move.

"You think I look cute, maybe I should buy it," he added, beaming, and I returned his smile.

I was still with Xiumin, walking side by side and shopping together.

"Haha you look cute," Xiumin replied, putting a monkey cap on my head and chuckling. As my expression altered and I felt a flash on my face, I grew mildly irritated. Is he making fun of me?

"Ya!! Are you teasing me, and why did you take a picture as well, Xiumin? "I chased him down to get his phone so I could delete it, but he was too quick.

"Why would I... I should broadcast this on the Internet so they can see your face." He is still rushing away from me.

We were in a nice tiny boutique that offers cute and adorable hats and tees, but Xiumin just took a picture of me when I was wearing this monkey hat without my knowledge. I think I look nice in this hat.