Chapter 26

Here's chapter 26 for you guys. So enjoy reading.

_______________________________________

"Goodbye Xiumin " the voice echoing in my head.

I was shaking back and fourth from my bed with my eyes closed. I wake suddenly, every thought in high definition. My eyes take in every ray of light and without a doubt I know I've slept too long. The noises are of a day in full swing, traffic heavy. I'm dressed and fed in a fraction of the time it usually takes and leave without thought of taking a woollen hat or gloves.

I woke up from a dream. But it's wasn't technically a dream but my bad past memories from the my wanted to not remember past.The nightmare comes in visual puns and communicating in metaphor as the creative dreaming brain does, offering suggestions and seeking answers in return. For some nightmares are not the stuff of fiction nor open for interpretation, yet a reality that must be lived.

It had been 3 years after my graduation. 3 years after I said goodbye to Xiumin for good. I remember every detail of it at that everyday. The broken heart is still broken. The thought of the engagement still lingering in my head after so many years.

I got up looked at the time on my phone. I'm late I said and dashed to the bathroom to take a shower.

TEXT messages from Jaeho.

Jaeho : When are we going to plan our wedding.

Can he not. I hate him.

Reply: After the family meeting. I am heading there now. Don't tell me you forgot.

Jaeho: I didn't forgot.

The wedding is in 2 months and I am just have to bare with it. Let that sink in I said to myself. I just surrender at this point. But deep down I miss him dearly. I wonder what he been up too nowadays. I hope he's been well and doing OK.

______________________________________

Xiumin PoV
Exo dance practice.

"We have a fan sign with a special performance that we need to prepare for, everyone let's get started," Kai remarked, as everyone stood up.

"First, guys, follow me," he said as he began to dance.

We all followed him step by step from start to finish, but I'm having trouble remembering the steps. As I observe all of the members doing it, my confidence begins to dwindle.

"OK guys, let's take a break," Kai stated, exiting the practise room.

Why am I having trouble remembering the steps? This is aggravating, I remarked.

I was sitting alone in the corner, while the rest of my group was chatting about who knows what. I believe they are discussing how Baekhyun once came home drunk and attempted to kiss Chanyeol. That occurrence made them all laugh.

"Do you remember that, Baek?" Chanyeol stated, and Baekhyun said, "Yes, I do." They all continue to chuckle.

I was thinking about something else at the time. They all sat down close to me.

"Are you all right, Xiumin?" Baekhyun expressed concern.

"Yes, there is no need to be concerned," I said, seeming to be OK, but I am not.

"You don't appear to be fine. I understand what this is about "Suho replied, pointing to my face.

"It's about your wounded heart, right? It's about Soo Bin." Everyone else looked at us as he stated this.