-DMN-_15

Junhui sat with a hand on his forehead in happiness seeing the quiz result which he gave in a hurry couse before quiz night he forgot it would be quiz but still he was counted in the highest position.

"Did you got highest again without giving a bit thing into it." His brother walked in with his report card.

Junhui nodded and took his brother's report card to sign as a guardian as their mom was busy outside.

"Thanks for it." His brother took back the report card with a  smile. "Yo, welcome. I got highest again." Junhui said with proud. "Do you read in middle nights when we all are sleeping?"

"Sometimes having brain is not like having all. You need interest and passion as well. Got it." Junhui said and his brother gave a disgusted face. "But who have interest in fire?" 

"Lmao, I've a little." 

"Don't lie, last time back in China when our house was on fire and we were alone at home. I walked out finding you and saw you were trying to communicate with fire." His brother walked back seeing Junhui's 32 bright teeth.

That night professor called Junhui and he left it food have eaten and ran to phone. 

"Yes this is Junhui."

"Dear, I called you for the favor I asked. Tomorrow is Quiz as you know, Can you prepare Minghao?" 

"Yeah..Yea..but it is night, would he?"

"He would basically he have to."

Junhui got Minghao's contract number and had to contract him that night.

"Hello, this is Minghao."

"Minghao."

"Ju..Junhui."

"Yeah. Professor must have called you."

"Ey, get ready. We are going out." Junhui said walking out from room.

"Why?"

"I have to..I have some works to done. I can't leave you alone here."

Junhui and his brother took the walking way to go. "But where?"

"You might forgot, since you were young, you will get to know."

Junhui sighed heavily as he stopped in front of Minghao's place. He knocked and sighed again as door opened exposing Minghao Junhui's brother smiled out "Minghao!"

He hugged Minghao and looked at Junhui. "Why didn't you told me he is in Korea. I've been always asking about him." ... "Leave him." Junhui tried to pull his brother but Minghao won to pull him back.

"I didn't knew you'll also come. Pal, I missed you. How are you."
"I am all well, how are you?"
"More well after seeing you."

Junhui just saw the drama.

"Come in boys."

As Junhui and his brother walked out they saw a touch of class. "Wow, brother it's so classy."
"Learnt from your people." Minghao smirked as he sat to study.

"Ey, took out the math book and do all exercise of 79 page." Junhui commanded his brother and faced Minghao. "shall we?"