The Queen Meeting The King

June’s P.O.V

The Alpha's pack Territory.

Finally I reached. It took with me two days and nights running from a territory to another, getting in hell so much battles with rogues, avoiding my rumbling stomach and my tired wolf  body who wanted to get in a peaceful sleep in a green forest were my bare paws touch the grass and the soil or the rivers pure water hit my body removing all this trip dirt.

“Welcome to the Alphas pack territory would you like to give the entrance paper.” , said a security werewolf build man in his twenties, as his smile formed dimples on his cheek.

Why is he that cheerful?

My wolf came towards him giving the entrance paper held in his mouth. He took it with some confusion and disgust on his face.

Well I held it my mouth all the trip, of course the paper will be disgusting, mentioning how many hands touched it.

“June Ganm.”, he said looking at me while my wolf smiled.

No one told you to smile.

“Thank your God I’m not muting you just like you do to me so just shut up and watch how to be polite.”

Who told you I want to be polite.

“So you came all the way from M.E to America?”,  The security man said cutting our fight.

Kate nodded in response with a stupid  smile on her face.

“And I guess you came here to see beta Isaac Ganm your brother.”, he said as my wolf nodded in response.

Yes, my brother was the beta of the Alpha's pack, the most powerful pack in the world since it only contains alphas from every pack in the world.

The last year he became the beta after winning the previous beta, as alpha king was also changed last year. The pack in M.E said that he was the darkest and the strongest alpha king came to us, but in the same time they say he’s still young man, and deathly handsome.

“Welcome in, if you would like there is cloth store by the forest inside. You can go shift in there while I call the beta.”, he said cutting me from my thoughts.

My wolf smile got wider as she bowed her head as a thank you and get it back to its position.

“Your welcome Lu-”, he said cutting him self.

Was he about to say Luna?

Scoffing, “I'm sorry I felt I must say that to you”.

Kate nodded in confusion and got in.

It was weird. Everyone I beat in the pack in M.E  had always called me Luna for an unknown reason. I thought because of the alpha blood in me but now why the hell he called me Luna?

Crossing the pathway of the territory, I found two pathways surrounded with trees.

Now which one was the forest pathway?

“Betaaa Isaaaac.”, A man shouted as cheers filled the place.

Cheers filled the pack once when I took his pants of.

God, I still laugh when I remember our childhood.

My brother and I had a really good connection when we were kids, but time by time his name started to be known as I got forgotten to him until we stopped talking at. I tried to talk to him, but he began to refuse or run from me. He even didn't bother to say goodbye to me when he went.

But I admit it was my fault too.

Stop digging in past. I’m going in.”, my wolf said snapping me.

In your dreams, were shifting.

“ I can communicate with him more than you, so I’ll be muting you know I don't like talkative people”.”

No, you’ll never d-.

Fantastic.

At least I can see what she is doing.

She took the right pathway, and got in to see crowded big build bodies  cheering and talking.

God I'm so tiny between them. My wolf was a powerful muscled wolf but it was so small. It shows to other wolfs that it was small and weak like an bullied weak omega.

“Alphaaaa Michaeeeel.”, The man shouted and cheers filled the place more and more, while a wood scent hit my nostrils.

It was so gorgeous.

Wait I know those are signs of what.

Please run Kate, please run. I don't want that thing to happen.

But of course she wasn't listening to me. She was going to the source of the scent.

Moon Goddess, I will worship you if you made this wolf run right now.

Wait was the crowd vanishing towards me?

Fantastic, he felt our presence too.

Kate kept moving to were her nose sensed the smell until...

Here this Greek god was, standing gazing me in an unbelieving look.

He had  muscled body, olive skin, black hair, black bread, and  pitch black sparkling eyes which I can't be sure if they were his wolf eyes or his eyes.

Kate took steps towards him until her paws climbed to his waist, as his eyes never left hers.

Then he said what I never wanted to hear.

“Mate”