Is the King Rejecting?

We stood like that for a while. Admiring each other eyes, as a stupid smile was formed on my wolf's face.

He stood in front of me. His hands frozen on his sides, while his eyes looked at me still in an unbelieving state.

Does he accept or reject me?

Do I care if he reject me?

Will my wolf get over that too?

Do I want a mate?

Do I reject him too?

Who was he?

My mind flashed so many sperated questions I didn't know there answers.

Uggggh! I was never confused like that.

While that, his eyes changed from sparking black in to bold black looking at me in disgust and harshness, as he took my paws that was still landing on his waist, and threw them  roughly on the ground.

Perfect, I will have a so broken wolf.

Then, sparks and sadness washed my body from up to down, as Kate started wincing in pain.

I hate you Moon Goddess, may witches find you and kill you for doing that to me and my wolf.

“Go shift.”, he said the harshness in his voice, as his hand pointed to the forest.

Wincing more, Kate made her way out of the big crowd that surrounded her, as she ran reaching to the the cloth store by the forest.

Suddenly I felt the bond was opened between us.

“Is he rejecting us?”, Kate said worried in sorrow.

Hey, everything will be fine, and if he want to reject let him we reject him too as we got over many things we will get over that.

“Yes, but this will keep a big scar.”

I know, but what shall we do? Shall we go on our knees to let him accept us.

“Of course not, but we're doing that in all ways. Do you want your hoodie and pants as usuall.”

Yes, but what? Why?

“He’s the Alpha King.”

Come again darling!?

“He’s the Alpha King. Shift now.”

I understood that he’s the damn king!

“Stop shouting at me, I’m going to be rejected in some. Is the hoodie so big”, she said while we looked at the mirror when I shifted and wear.

First, your not going to be rejected alone, we’re. Second if he didn't reject us we’re. Third, no. It's fine.

“Dare do that.”

Do you know what means being the Alpha King’s mate? It means being the tha Luna Queen, which means taking responsibilities we can't hold.

“We can do it.”

You know we can't. We can't even communicate with people.

“Talk abo-.”

“June, are you done?”, Isaac said harshly knocking the shifting room door.

I’m fine. How are you too brother?

I took deep breaths , and got my heart beats to steady, as I covered my face with the hoodie, I got out to find Isaac facing me.

He was just like the last time I saw him, just got builder a bit.

He had dark green eyes, light brown hair and beard, meduim nose, swords eybrows . In short a perfect shape for the Beta King.

Isaac and I have the same hair and eye color since we took them from the Alpha, while we have other different features since we had different moms.

He looked at me from up to down with disgust as if I was a peice of garbage.

Is this the first time you see me wearing a oversized hoodie bro? Oh, and it's really nice to see you again too.

“Let’s go.”, was all he said before giving me his back and going out of the cloth store.

Do you want to act harsh? Harsh is my game lovely brother.

I kept my calmness and followed him. Step by step I found that we were going to the garden that all that shit happened, in front of this garden there was a ...

Holly grand mother was this a house or a castle? I would get lost for all of my life if I got in there just like the maze.

As we got in gazes burned all my body and the chit chat started.

“Is this the Luna?”

“Why is she wearing a hoodie.”

“I wish he accept her.”

“Look at her cloth.”

“She looks nice.”

“So she's a phsycho.”

“I wish the Alpha reject her.”

And it completed, as we turned left and climbed up stairs.

We went for the first, second, third, forth, fifth, and up until we reached the ninth floor.

He is so annoying. We could've taken the elevator.

“We’re going to see our mate. I can feel him.”Kate said as she jumped in my mind.

I know Kate I can smell his scent him too.

I wanted to be so calm not wanting to show him that I was nervous or weak in front of him, so I treid my best to my heartbeats calmer than ever, as we waited in front of a  golden big iron door on it’s side two huge golden wolf statues.

I thought myself I was in a 90's werewolf series.

“Please be polite to our mate.”

Don't call him mate. We’re rejecting each other.

“Okay, but please don't reject him untill he reject us.”

As you want Kate.  I promise everything will be fine.

Then, a red alarm buzzed and the iron gates opened, and we got in.

Before I take any look I found two big build wolf standinging in front of us at the half of the corridor.

“From here.”, one of the men said as he opened the door beside him.

I moved slowly towards the door, while my wolf and my heart wanted to get back to run to be visible.

For the first time for years I felt I wanted to cry.