Chapter Fifty-Four

I just got out of the dorm's shower, My hair still dripping from the water. I walk over to Harry's bed going to lay on it.

But something catches my eye.

A heart box.

I did not give him that.

"What the hell?"

I grab the box examining it, I see a card with it. I pick it up reading it.

It reads. 'Thinking sweet thoughts of you. Love Romilda Vane.' With a picture of her in a heart blowing kisses, the kisses coming out of the card.

"What the actual fuck."

I open the box examining the chocolate in there. Heart-shaped chocolates. I could practically feel steam coming out of my ears.

I feel someone come behind me, "chocolates, can I?" Ron asks. I shove the box in his hands, so angry I can't function straight at all.

"Have them. Have them all."

Ron starts to eat the sweets, as I pace around the room.

"Is he cheating on me?"

"Chocolate isn't even his favorite sweet!"

"How could he do it two times in a row?!"

I turn to Ron as he's done eaten all the sweets.

"Who the bloody hell even is Romilda Vane?!"

He looks all smiley and happy and he's staring at the moon, not listening to me. "Ron! Are you even listening? Your best friend is a two-timing ars-." I stop when the door is opened.

In walks Harry. I look at him as he walks in, he doesn't look very happy. But I'm not happy either."It's beautiful, isn't it? The moon." Ron speaks up, I look at him confused.

"Divine," Harry responds, he looks at the wrappers Ron had dropped.

"Had ourselves a little late-night snack, did we?" He says to me and Ron, I nod my head. Stealing the heart box from Ron.

"Athena had it, she said it was yours and I could have it. I had at least twenty."

Harry looks at me.

"I can't stop thinking about her, Harry."

"Honestly, I reckoned she was annoying you."

"She could never annoy me."

Harry walks towards me and looks at the box in my hand. "Is that the candy?"

I nod, he turns around placing things down. I throw the box at him, he rubs his head in pain.

"Ow, Athena. What is wrong?"

"Who is she?"

He makes a face out of confusion, picking the box up from the ground. "I didn't give you the chocolates! So why the fuck is another girl giving you them?!"

"Who are you talking about?"

"I should've learned my lesson with Cho, why aren't I good enough?! What am I doing wrong?!"

"Athena..."

"Why the fuck does Romilda Vane deserve you?!" I shout to him on the verge of tears, he is still staring at me shocked.

"Romilda Vane?" He asks me, "Romilda Vane." I repeat to him.

"Romilda Vane!" A new voice enters, it's Ron. "I love Romilda Vane."

I look at Ron confusion written on my face.

"What?"

"Oy, Harry. Do you think you can introduce me?"