chapter 11:

Don't own anything

Charlotte pov:

Our last mission as is pilots were going to evac the refugees from the space elevator. Tabane is coming to take on houki. My last day as a infinite stratos pilot.

Myself & Laura are heading out. Laura told me to wait she hugged me.

Laura whispered: goodbye

I was shocked.

Before i say anything she ran off ahead of me

Before i say anything she ran off ahead of me. I met with my darling apex whose is smoking weed. I smacked him making him dropped his cigarette.

Apex: what's wrong?

Charlotte: nothing bon cheri

Timeskip author pov:

Is ace team & lrssg covering the rescue team while they engaged the last remaining is drone units & consecutives. One of them fired on houki laura with little ammunition left she took the blow right into her left side of her stomach.

Charlottle: LAURA😱😱😱😱😱😱

Long caster: << LAURA IS HIT SHE'S GOING DOWN >>

Laura: i didn't see that coming........ Don't grieve. I cannot live like this ....... Since ichika died i feel empty .... Infintie stratos only divided countries pity against each other. Strangeral world i learned where countries unided like the lighthouse war & belkan war ....... Charlotte cecil Tatenashi Kanzashi maya chifuyu. Go houki's way you make she will lead the way .... I love all of you ...... (Spoke german)

Laura splashed in the water exploded. Charlotte lost it. Rin grabbed her.

Rin: APEX PREDATOR GET BACK TO THE TITAN

Chifuyu slammed her fist on the dashboard onboard the titan. Crying trigger hugged her.

Epilogue:

Evac is complete. They head back to their world while houki stayed behind in strangeral world. Then small nukes hit the city leaving the space elevator intact.

Geostorm orange lighting everywhere.

Houki & her ruler of is still there. She lost two people she care about. Ichika & laura.

Tabane: << your a slave to history >>

2 more to go

Have a good Friday

Later