final chapter:

Don't own anything

Just to remind you readers & authors This book is a sequel to this book

This one is a manga version. I wasn't  able to find the sequel to the said light novel so i did anime season 2 instead.

Anyways

8 years later Author pov:

(Theme starts playing in background)

Every country world of infinite stratos is no more. They destroyed every unit they make. Events of a small war between fighter pilots of strangeral earth & IS pilots of earth, trigger, death of ichika orimura tabane the consecutives enemy is pilots of a secret organization have no reason to continue.

Infinite stratos divides countries more harm than good. Ichika's death most part struck them very hard to think he died by the hands of not only madoka but tabane of all people.

Ichika was supposed to be a key to maybe finding other male is pilots. They kept the knowledge of is technology & use for better things other than making weapons, war is not something easily to avoid, so they pulled out fighter jets used is technology knowledge to overhauled them.

The spirit of fighter pilots aviation has never left within their hearts. They send thanks to houki shinonono for showing them the light.

Where is she & others now.

Timeskip:

Slaughterhouse & kanzashi moved to yuctobania there not married yet they live in a apartment together. Tatenashi got married

 Tatenashi got married