My Brother's a little!!!

Justin's P.O.V       
After getting off the phone with Billie, the information that Justin got gave him the shock of a life and that's saying a lot because he never gets  shocked.

"Jwastin!!" A cry of pain was heard followed by sobbing.
"Darling!!" The sound of a shout answered back as footsteps echoed.
"What happened!! Are you okay"
"I-it hurts"
"What hurts angel" justin asked worry clear in his voice.
"I-i fell a-and..." He sniffles as he continues "and then this red stuff on my knees and then it hurts" he said trembling as he tried to talk through crying.
"It's okay" Justin comforted after breathing a sigh of relief that it wasn't anything that serious.
"How about we take care of that boo boo first and then get some ice-cream"
"W-with some gummy bears"
"Of course angel" he chuckled lifting Micheal up bridal style.

"Who could it be this late" Justin asked hearing the door bell ringing.
"Come on I know your in there"
'Of course'
"What do you want idiots your about to wake my baby up with your racket"
"Billie told me about Micheal and I just had to see for myself"
"Thought so"
"So where is he"
"As I just inquired he's sleepi-"
"Jwastin?" A soft voice called out.
"Well was, I'm sorry angel did the noise wake you" Justin asked as he turned and saw Micheal walking down the stairs with his teddy bear.

"N-no" he yawned as he walked up to Justin holding up his arms for upsies.
"I woke up and you weren't their"
"I'm sorry angel" Justin smiled helplessly as he lifted him into his arms.
"Aren't you just the cutest" Fredrick said as he squezzed his cheeks.
"Stwop it" Micheal whined as he tried to stop from pulling his cheeks.
"But your just so irrisistable "
"Jwastin hwelp me"
"Awwww just a li-" his breath hitched as he felt a murderous glare sent his way.
"I mean yeah sure sorry" chuckled dryly as he retreated some steps behind.
"We'll talk tomorrow because my angel needs his sleep so your gonna go right" Justin said finishing with a deadly glare so deadly even demons feels threatened.
"Y-yeah i-im gonna go so, seeyoutomarrowgoodnight" he said rushed as he ran out the door slaming  shut behind him.
"Hmmm"
"Don't mind him he's a little weird in the head."
"Is he othay"
"Yeah, now that that's done wanna go to bed now"
"Yesh!!"
"Adorable"

              Unknown P.O.V
In a dark room with twitching lights a man stood looking through a file.
"I'm gonna get you one way or the other my precious" he said as his chuckles echoed  throughout the darkness.

(Author:I tried writing a different style should I stick with it😋)
(Not Justin slandering his friend so Micheal will not talk with him😂😂😂😂😂😘😍)