S-stop!!

After the introduction, Justin and Michael are now seated in the back of the class.
            Third person's p.o.v
Justin:Mike I have to tell you something.
Michael:yeah what is it??
Justin:I am apart of the football team anddd
Michael:yes and what nii-san?
Justin:I have practice this evening.
Michael:okay,so what's the problem; I'll just wait for you.
Justin: that's the thing I want you to go straight home,after school don't wait up for me okay
Michael:o-oh I get it,I will go home after school(smile)

                Michael's p.o.v
Of course he doesn't want me there, being there would be too
much trouble.
Me:o-oh I get it,I will go home after school.(he faked smile)
Justin:okay I'll see you home later Kay
Me:okay

            Timeskip (lunch)
As soon as class was over Michael grabbed his bag and rushed out of class, ignoring his brother's calling and ran.

I just kept running letting my feet lead the way.I was still sad that nii-san sad not to stay with him at school.part of me knew it was childish to cry because of that but I couldn't help it.I then came to a stop at the hallway was empty not a single person was in sight.
Me:where am I (wipping face)

Suddenly he heard a voice behind him.

???:are you lost?
Michael: y-yes,I don't know where I am.
???: hmmmmm never seen you before, are you knew??
Michael: y-yes!!
???:well it would be my honor to show you around the school in the meantime,come on.
Michael: really!!
???:yes cutie,come on and by the way my name is Anthony what's yours.
Michael:(smile)well it's nice to meet you Anthony my name is Michael.

Fumbling with his fingers while looking down.

Anthony:cute(whisper),now let's go.

              Anthony's p.o.v
Michael,he's am manipulative. I can't wait!!
Me:this is the music room,it's vacant no one uses it so noone ever never used it.
He's falling right into my trap.As soon as he stepped in  I quickly locked the door and bolted it.
Michael:w-what a-are you d-doing??
Me:(stepping closer to him)what do you think I'm doing??

           Third person's p.o.v
Anthony then took his thumb and lifted Michael chin looking straight into his eyes.

Anthony:you are so naive,to actually think you fell for that you are really stupid.
Michael:(started trembling) w-what!!
Anthony then placed an arm  around Michael's waist pushing himself unto him closing the space between them. Michael's  yelped after being tugged at roughly.

Michael: p-please d-do-
He got cutted off by Anthony slamming his lips on his,trying to force his way into Michael's mouth because Michael wouldn't let him. He then let his hands travel up to Michael's dress around the back and gripped his ass.Michael who was surprised by the action let out a gasp.seeing this Anthony took advantage and shoved his tongue in taking in every taste and explored his mouth.

Michael:(muffled) s-stop!! please!
(He cried)

Hearing this made Anthony angry.

Anthony:you ungrateful bitch!!here I am going as slow as I can to make an it better and this is how you thank me,you don't deserve my Patience.

He then turned Michael around and gripped on his dress top bringing it to Michael's feet,after finishing Michael then heard belt buckling.

Michael:p-please (crying hard) d-don't do this.
Some one help me please!!
Anthony then got irritated and slapped him across his face.
Anthony: shut up slut,noone can hear you it's pointless.

Suddenly the door got kicked down.
???: Michael!!!

Okay I have to apologise I had updated late by am so sorry and about the whole thing I'm kinda bad at describing things so I'm sorry if it doesn't sound too well.
I hope you enjoy.💜💜💜💜💜