The Best Way To Make Up (!!!Smut!!!)

Title: The best way to make up
Requested: no but anticipated
Seperate/ Eternity/ either: Eternity
Triggers: I think none
extra information: okay this is my third smut and I think I'm getting better at it, some parts I'm not happy with but I don't think I'll ever be happy with them so here we are.

This is you warning!!! This chapter is all smut!!! Don't read if it makes you uncomfortable!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel heat creeping up onto my cheeks as my eyes flickered between his darkened orbs and red lips.

One thing that somebody should know if they were perhaps reading about this moment is that Charles Septimus Weasley is very hot when he's angry. And by very I mean extremely.

Before I could even think about what I was going to do I had already done it, I grabbed his face and pulled him down to connect our lips.

He instantly kissed me back, pressing his body against my own. My hands moved to the back of his neck to play with his hair as his lips travelled down my neck to my collar bone. "We shouldn't do this. Not tonight." I moaned under his touch and my legs grew jelly-like but he didn't stop, in fact he made his way back up.

"Do you want me to stop?" He murmured against my jawline.

Even though I knew we shouldn't do this tonight. And even though I pointed that out, I still responded with a breathy "no" before my lips found themselves attached to his again.

His large hands made their way down my back before stopping to cup my ass. He pulled out my wand from my back pocket, breaking the kiss to place a silencing charm on the room before tossing my wand aside.

"Jump." He ordered, his voice husky and low. Without questioning it I done exactly what he said, hooking my legs around his waist he reconnected our lips only this time it was fueled by a hunger as he made the short distance to our bed.

Dumping in the middle of the mattress, he stood at the foot of the bed, unbuckleing his belt and unzipping his jeans to releave some quite evident pressure. I pulled my top over my head and slipped off my own jeans, tossing them somewhere in the room.

Before climbing on top of me he pulled down his trousers and stepped out of them, leaving him in just his boxers with me in my panties and bra.

The first thing he done was unclip my bra, throwing it over his shoulder before he forced me to lay on back as he sloppily kissed me again.

I could feel the bulge in boxers brush against the inside of my thigh as he subconsciously grinded on me making my core ache for his touch.

As if he could read my mind he pushed aside my panties and inserted one of his fingers into my entrance. The sudden pleasure made me suck in a gasp before moaning as he added a second finger.

I reached down to palm him through his boxers, as soon as my hand made contact he groaned against my lips. Liking the effect I had on him it only encouraged me more.

As much as I tried to keep up my pace with him it was proving to be difficult. He knew the effect his now three fingers had on me. He liked the effect they had on me, the way I squirmed beneath him and moaned his name.

I finally had enough of this and tugged on the waist band of his boxers. "Take them off. I want you to make me cum." I breathed out.

He looked at me in puzzlement, if you looked close enough you could see him trying to desicpher what I said. When he realised a smirk appeared on his face. "Are you sure? I don't think I can be gentle." He warned which only aroused me more.

"I don't care. I just need you inside of me." The thought of him not being his gentle self was achingly hot.

He didn't say anything back except place a kiss on my lips before practically ripping his boxers off, letting his hard ✨dick✨ spring free.

He began at the bottom of my ear. Nibbling and tugging at the skin as he left a trail of hickeys down my body. When he reached the waistband of my panties, he paused. Letting his hot breath linger against my skin before taking the fabric between his teeth and slowly pulled it down my legs.

Maintaining eye contact with me the entire time.

Once I was completely bare beneath him, he made his way back up my body as he placed his tip at my entrance. It was like it was his mission for his lips to touch every part of me.

Without any warning he slammed into me and instantly began thrusting. Leaving no time for me to adjust to his size, no matter how many times I've slept with him I've never gotten used to how big he is. Despite the first few moments of pain it slowly turned more into an almost overwhelming sense of pleasure, too euphoric for me to notice the odd sharp pain that accompanied it.

Charlie knew he was big and he knew how good he was in bed. That was the worst part, he knew the way his cock made me me a moaning mess and he used that to his advantage.

I couldn't help but glance down despite going at a pace I couldn't keep up with, every thrust was the same yet carried its own wave of pleasure. My eyes widened even more with shock as I realised he was extremely deep. Balls deep to be exact.

"Fuck, you're so deep." I groaned breathlessly, unvoluntarily wriggling beneath him.

"Stop moving and take it like a good girl." He sneered, grabbing both my hands and pinning them above my head.

There was love making and then there was fucking. This was definitely fucking.

I turned my head so my cheek rested on the pillow and I scrunched my eyes shut. Focusing on the pressure that was building up inside of me.

Moving his hands so only one with trapping my own he grabbed my chin and turned my head forcing me to look at him. "Keep your eyes open and look at me. I want to see your face twist with pleasure when I make you cum."

It only took a couple more sharp thrusts for him to release inside of me which triggered my own orgasm. He slowed the pace to let us both ride out our highs as he let go of my hands.

"You're so fucking beautiful you know that?" He said pressing a kiss on my lips, I couldn't trust myself to string a proper sentence along so all I did was smile before kissing him again.

Neither of us pulled back in fact I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip taking him by surprise as I deepened the kiss. "Round two?" He asked when we stopped to take a breath of air.

I knew I was going to be really sore tomorrow but at that moment I didn't care. "Yeah." I replied before connecting our lips again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: so as some of you may know there will not be a chapter of Eternity this week the next one will be up on Monday the 20th I think it'll be but someday next week at least.

I just wanted to ask is there a word that I've used in any of my smuts that you don't like to be used so like for example "member" I'm asking this in a smut chapter for obvious reasons. I haven't used "member" and I probably won't but I just wanted to ask if anyone felt comfortable answering.

On a completely different note my doctor got covid so I couldn't see her today I have to wait another month cause they still don't know what's wrong with me 😭😭

On a lighter note I'm captain of my class/form in school which is great because I get to organise things and events ect.

Also Ive got back into reading books lately does anyone have any recommendations with the tropes, "you hurt her and I'll kill you", "there's only one bed. It's fine we're adults we can share." or "who done this to you?" thank youuu

With love, Amanda.