What Do You Like About Me?

Chifuyu was sick today, so I decided to stay back after school to study in my empty classroom

Chifuyu was sick today, so I decided to stay back after school to study in my empty classroom. It's a little lonely without Chifuyu...

"Sup."

"Huh?"

"Did you get your glasses from Hatake's too? They have some real high quality stuff." The h/c-nette stated cooly. Who the hell just walks up to someone and start a random conversation?

"Something tells me you only talk to Matsuno-kun." The girl sighed adjusting her thick glasses. The h/c-nette smiled softly at me as she watched me study.

She wore thick glasses almost identical to mine and our school uniform that was neatly pressed with a skirt was longer than the other girls'.

"Baji-san, it's really rude not to answer someone whose talking to you." She stated softly, as her s/c glowed with the evening sun. She knows my name?

"Don't look so surprised, everyone knows your name."She giggled lightly with honey seeping with every breath. Oh yeah, because of me having to stay back, she's probably going to talk behind my back like everyone else.

"I think it's cool to have classes with my senpai. The other senpais are so stuck up and rude. They could all die." She pouted with a small irk mark on her forehead.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her statement.

"Oh, I finally got a response out of you~. Good, I was worried that this was going to be a one-sided conversation." She stated as she put a chair in the front of my desk and sat on it.

"Now that we're comfortable with each other, I should probably introduce myself," she stated as she fixed her skirt.

"I'm L/N Y/N, make sure to remember it." Y/N that's an interesting name. She seems alright, I guess I should introduce myself.

"Baji Keisuke," I said lowly. Why is she looking at me like that?!

"Baji-san, are you shy?," she asked out of the blue. I jumped slightly at her sudden question.

"No, not really," I answered truthfully.

"Hm, then why are you always so quiet? You seemed to having a blast when you beat up those guys the other day," she grinned.

The atmosphere became more tense after those words left her lips. She saw that? She better not had told anyone.

"I didn't tell anyone," she smirked. "If that's what you're worried about that is."

"But imagine our class' reaction if they ever found out that you're actually a delinquent," she giggled. What's wrong with this girl?

"You wouldn't dare," I scowled.

"I won't but you have to do something for me in return," L/N-san smiled.

"What do you want?"

"Today is Monday, so I'm giving you until Friday to tell me what you like about me."

What I like about her? I barely know the girl!

"So Baji-san do you accept?"

***

"I can't believe you accepted!," Chifuyu shouted in shock. He almost choked on his noodles when he made his outburst.

"I mean I didn't have much of a choice. Did I?," I stated putting some Yakisoba in my mouth. I've seen her around school but I never spoke to her up until now.

"So what do you like about her?," Chifuyu asked as he finished his dish. What type of stupid question was that?

"I don't know. I don't know that much about her except her name," I sighed.

"Which is?"

"L/N. L/N Y/N," I responded.

"Oh, her! She's like the smartest girl in our grade. She has taken an interest in you?!"

"I think she's just blackmailing me," I sweatdropped.

"Look at the bright side I heard that behind her glasses she's super pretty," Chifuyu smiled.

"It's just like this shōjo I was reading the other day!," Chifuyu fanboyed.

"You read shōjo?"

"That's not important! What's important is you, finding out what you like about L/N-san."

"Can't I just say her looks?," I asked boredly. This is pointless.

"No way! Are you trying to make her hate you?!," Chifuyu reamed.

"It doesn't matter if she hates me, I just don't want her tell people about me being a delinquent," I huffed.

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦