Who Poisioned the Fish?

Cap arrived at the hospital where his girlfriend was being treated. He thought that Holly would be taken to a different hospital, but no. Holly's at the hospital in Tiny Town. Cap remembered when his friend Tiny Turtle broke his legs, for he was brought to the same hospital, and he gave him a tulip! It was so funny! But Cap was just picking on him. He knew that Holly loves tulips, so he bought her one. Then he went inside, and asked the lady behind the desk which ward Holly was in.

"Hello, Captain America," said the lady. "Holly is in Ward B. You'll only have a few minutes to see her, for she is quite ill."

"Okay. Thanks, ma'am," said Cap. Ward B was the same ward that Tiny Turtle was in when he broke both of his legs. So he went up to Ward B to see his girlfriend.

Once in Ward B, he found Holly in the last curtain room, put the tulip next to her bed, then asked the nurse if Holly would be okay. The nurse didn't know, but he told Cap that Holly had been poisoned. But who would do such a thing? Cap decided to head back to the Italiano Restaurant to figure it out.

By the time he got to the restaurant, three more people were outside it, because they were poisoned too! Cap was shocked to see that those three guys ate the poisoned fish. The entire restaurant was evacuated, in case someone gets poisoned. Francisco was outside the restaurant too, feeling down. Cap asked him why this was happening, then told him that someone had poisoned the fish. Francisco was shocked to hear that someone poisoned the fish, which means that someone was trying to ruin his business! "The restaurant's all yours, Cap," said Francisco.

Cap went inside, and found the fish that was poisoned, and threw it away. But he decided to get one fish to Doctor Jones - who works at the hospital with a team of researchers - to see if he can reverse the poison. Cap saw that the restaurant has cameras all over the place. So he decided to check the CCTV to see who poisoned the fish.

The CCTV showed a guy with a black hooded sweatshirt sneaking into the restaurant before splashing poison all over the fish. Cap didn't know that guy, but when he showed the video to Francisco, he said that the guy who poisoned the fish once worked at the restaurant for two days before quitting the job because he didn't like the work. Then Francisco said that he saw the guy with Holly! Cap had the picture of the guy on his phone, so he went back to the hospital to tell Holly.

He arrived at the hospital on the roof with the hospital's chopper, then went down to Dr. Jones. He was a bit hungry, and was about to eat the fish when he stopped himself, because if he eats the fish, then he would get poisoned! So he just took the fish to Dr. Jones to see if he and his team of researchers can make a remedy out of the poison in the fish. Then he went to Ward B to show Holly who poisoned the fish.

Holly was shocked when she saw the guy who had poisoned the fish. She knew who he was! "Oh, no," she said. "That's my ex-boyfriend. He lives in the city. I have his address in a book in my bedroom."

"What?! I didn't know you had an ex-boyfriend," said Cap. He knew that Holly's ex was in big trouble for doing what he did to his ex-girlfriend and the three other guys, poisoning the fish. Ridiculous! But Cap knew that he couldn't catch Holly's ex all by himself. He's going to need some help for this one.