Baby Angel is Ropo's Sister

It was a new day, and Stark went to see Ropo at his mansion. When he got there, he went inside, but he didn't see Ropo. The chef was in the kitchen cooking, but he was too busy to see Stark. So he kept on looking. He looked everywhere for Ropo, but he couldn't find him in the house. Then he decided to look outside, and he found Ropo, on a hovercraft! He was having fun on his hovercraft. Stark then went down there to say hi to him.

"Hey Stark," said Ropo.

"Hi Ropo," said Stark. "I had no idea that you had hovercrafts."

"Same here," said Ropo, "up until I looked outside on my back deck. They're so cool!"

Stark wanted to try one, so he asked Ropo if he can use one, and Ropo said that it was okay. So Stark got on one, and man he had fun. Then he asked Ropo if he wanted to find his birth parents' names, and he said yes. Stark knew that an army camp had the records of everyone, so he decided to go there, but he also knew that no one was allowed to go in the room where the records were, but he had a plan.

At the army camp, Stark dressed himself up as a general, but since Ropo had no disguise, he went invisible. The thing is that Stark had special contacts in for his eyes, so he could be able to see Ropo's hat, and know where Ropo is. He told Ropo that, so he knew as well. Once that was done, they went to find Ropo's records.

They snuck past soldiers and into the tent where the records were. But the room that held the records was locked, and they had to find a key to unlock it. So they went into a room where some soldiers were just sitting on a couch. Stark used his best general voice to try and get those guys back to work, but one of them said that Lutenent Sims told them that they could have a break.

"Lutenent Sims?!" asked Stark in his general voice. "He let you guys have a break?!"

While Stark was busy with the soldiers, Ropo snuck over to the cabinet where the key was, and grabbed it. He then went over to Stark, and told him that he had the key to the records room, so they could get Ropo's records.

They made their way to the records room, unlocked the door, and went in. There, Ropo went into the cabinet, and two files caught his eye: his and Baby Angel's. He grabbed them, then he and Stark snuck out of the room, locking the door behind them. They then went back to the tent where they started at, and they looked at the files. The files showed that Superman and Lois Lane were Ropo's birth parents, but it also showed that Ropo had a sibling: Baby Angel herself! Ropo was shocked to hear that Baby Angel was his sister. He didn't even know he had a sister, let alone have superhero parents. Now that he and Baby Angel have the same parents and that they were siblings, they can celebrate.