THE START OF A NEW LIFE

flashback- italic writing

POWERFUL BEING SPEAKING- BOLD

'normal person thinking'

"normal person speaking"

"POWERFUL BEING SPEAKING "

'POWERFUL BEING THINKING'

songs-(lyrics)

Any ways lets begin......

NARRATOR POV...

we see our couple in a train sitting patiently for their stop to arrive which is kyoto the place they met the yokai fraction at their first trip to kyoto . The couple where roaming around the place going to temples, enjoying delicious food , having fun at the amusement park , and lastly resting in a hotel they booked for their stay at night .lets see what our couples are talking about..... 

ISSEI POV .....

ahh after a full day of roaming around the place and we enjoyed it till we got tired and now we are resting at the hotel we booked but then suddenly mio asked me a question 

Mio: "Darling, what did your parents and talked when I was unconscious ?" she asked with question mark on her face  

Issei: "ohh, that's nothing they just said about how many grandchildren they will get so they can  spoil them " I said with a amused look and mio was blushing and you can clearly see smoke coming out of her ears at that point I can't take it anymore and started laughing so hard that I fell on the ground laughing she then make a pounting face to which I found it cute and kissed her on the cheek as she continued to blush

Issei: "ok, ok fine I will tell you about my parents and my true origin " I continued to tell her about how my parents where feared in the bibical fractions and also in the other fractions then mio shuddered hearing my mothers name since she and her carrier once fought her and she gave them a really and unforgettable beating even till she remembered the beating she gave them over making her ramen bowl spill on the ground by accident .(In this issei has the same love for ramen as naruto but he doesn't show it outside but inside he is the same as naruto) 

Issei: "oh I remember my mother's love for ramen since I also love ramen and my father always used to say, "like mother like son" but hey ramen is the best food and food of gods and you should try it too" I said having an idiotic smile on my face at this mio chuckled at my antics .

Mio: "ya I remember that ,but you know what is even better" she said getting on top of me keeping her hands on my chest . I knew what she meant by that and I got up carried her to the bed and put a silencing seal in the room and said   

Issei: "lets see which is the best ramen or a night with my beloved" I said making the room soundproof 

NARRATOR POV....

ummmmm.....I think..... no lets leave the couple for now and see them in the morning ...

Morning around 7:30......

MIO POV....

when I woke up I was naked and I felt strong arms around me when took a look who it was I see my darling issei with me on the bed and I started to get the memory of yesterday's  night and I signed in relief since it was not a dream but it really happened and then thought of taking a short nap till my issei wakes up and it ended with the thought of having children then I thought 'I will do anything to be with you for the rest of my life and make you happy .......thanks for coming into my life issei '...

NARRATOR POV......

as we see our young couple wake up and do their morning routine and head out to meet the yokai leader yasaka and kunou who he had seen as his daughter . On arrival they were immediately led to the leader's room by the guards since they knew who issei was and respected him since he did save their leader in the fight against cao cao and his troops . after arriving into the room he greeted by a blonde blur who tackled him to the ground ...