the origin.

the start of izuku midoriyas hell and tetsuo midoriyas heaven.

...

izuku wasn't mad or sad that he didn't have a quirk but tetsuo did. he wasn't mad or sad when his mom looked away from him in disgust. he wasn't mad or sad when he overheard the praise that his twin got for his quirk, and how he was so much better than useless izuku. he didn't feel anything. izuku just wanted to go home and go to bed, and never wake up again.

izuku thought that nothing changed between him and his brother. he thought they were both still equals, best friends even, but oh how he was so very wrong. izuku didn't notice at first since he was so young at the time. but he started noticing at 5 on how tetsuo would bump into his shoulder or "accidentally" push him. he didn't notice the name calling behind his back at first, but he started noticing it more and more growing up, alone. he noticed the looks of disgust and hatred he would get and he noticed the slight teasing and the way his teachers reacted to a bad grade.

that's when izuku realized at the ripe age of 9 that the world wasn't easy going or fair. he realized when his brother would shove him in a dark craft closet and no one noticed until morning.

the world wasn't fair. but who was he to judge? he hasn't even lived yet, but then why does he not want to live anymore?

mistreatment was something he was familiar to. just like how he was ignored, or dragged into an alley by his brother and bakugo and a couple other kids he couldn't care to memorize. he was used to his mother forgetting to make lunch for him. he was used to his family forgetting to invite him on vacations. he was used to his dad taking tetsuo everywhere and anywhere, and well izuku no where. izuku still loved them unconditionally bless his heart, but unfortunately for izuku due to having too many bones he was treated differently from everyone else. he was an outcast, a freak. and he was okay with that as long as he wasn't completely forgotten or alone, he was fine.

izuku was 4 when it all started. when he woke up so very excited to get a quirk that would make him powerful and a hero. tetsuo didn't care nearly as much as izuku did and that was fine it was just tetsuo being tetsuo! but when the doctor came into that patient room and gave izuku a look of pity, izuku saw it written all over his parents face. it was clear disappointment and regret. and then the doctor looked at tetsuo with a big grin on his face and shinning eyes. he looked at him and told the words that would change everything between everyone.

"so i have good news and bad news. bad news is izuku here has an extra bone in his pinky toe so i'm afraid he is quirkless; but good news! tetsuo here has such a strong quirk! he could easily become a hero."

the doctor finished off the heart wrenching and heart soaring rant with a huff of laughter.

izukus ears were ringing and he could see a bit out of his blurry vision the look of absolute disgust his father gave him. and he saw the way his mothers back turned away from him completely amd turned to tetsuo to give him a hug and praise. that's when izuku realized, the world wasn't fair.