dont do it again 2_3

JIN P.O.V

The next day morning I waked up from bed and jungkook is covered in bedsheets. I cooed at him. He is so cute .I think he still had his fever and cold .poor baby . I thought and leave the room in hall every one doing their work but jungkook is the one sleeping ."hyung is he okay now ". Asked suga .I nodded but he is a bit weak I said to him he leave to do his work .I get into kitchen and start cooking with jhope .we finished after 3o minutes. I place everything on table .and all of us sit in our places .jungkook is still sleeping I think .I thought "I'll take jungkook here eat your breakfast and suga ,namjoon get ready for store we have to take something's.". I said they nodded. And I leave to my room.he is shaking in his blankets. But still sleeping and he is like a cooked prawn. (Hehe sorry).didn't the medicines work I gave him I thought an go to him"baby wake I have to check you ".I said slowly not want to scare him .he try to open his eyes and closed them with a whine. I place my hand on his head and back of his neck it really hot omg .

I take a thermometer from drawer "baby pls open your mouth a bit"i asked and let my fingers go through his soft hair.he opens a little. I make it wide and put the thermometer in his mouth .the closed ot but I dont leave it cause he is too sleepy .after a minute I take it out it shows '103.4'. Omg it so high.i go to washroom and wets a cotton cloth and place it on his forehead. He moves uncomfortable at sudden coldness."baby can you sit I'll feed you some foos" I asked him he moans again."I'm not hungry hyung ". He said still with close eyes. I sighed and leave te room and go to dinning and place some soup in a bowl and some cubed fruits and water in a tray I asked other members to come up and said namjoon and suga to go to store and they did as I said .me,jhope,jimin,v get into my room where jungkook is sleeping .I placed them on side table "baby wake for hyung pls ". I asked cutely. He whined but nothing. I don't like it. He need to eat so I take the covers off and lift him to sid he sit but pull the covers on . I gave him a big cute sweater from closet. He still feeling chills I think its from inside . I take the soup bowl and take some in spoons nd place it in front of his mouth he didn't opened .I poked with spoon on his lips lightly.he them opend lightly .it continued until the bowl finished but at the last he us in jimins embrace sitting on his lap and v is making him open his mouth .its so difficult to feed this kid aishhh.

"Ok take this and fee him I said to jhope giving fruits. He nodded. When I am leaving the room jungkook hold my hand not wanting me to leave .I sighed but I feel happy ."baby I have to call someone wait with hyungs I'll come back I promise"  I said I know he is so emotional when he sick .I make a call to my friend kai.je is a doctor and my bestfriend. He is good with kids and babies .I know jungkook is not a kid but he is for me .

                      ON CALL WITH KAI

Jin

Hey kai my buddy are you free.

Kai

Hey man how are you
Yeah I am free .do need any help.

Jin

Yes I am good and my baby had a fever and he so weak and not even eating. Will you check him pls.

Kai

Ofcourse  buddy and your baby means that boy jungkook,right?

Jin

yeah its him .come fast you dick head.

Kai