smuth[unholy😏]

*bring your own hobiwater and namjesus cause they leave me after this*.

Sorry for coming late ..

.it's only in this chapter .after that it's only jungkook sickfics.

so kookie did a wrong

step by going with Kai to night club because

he is bored when v said he had a meeting

I and found jungkook there

Taehyung pov

When I see him in night club with Kai I get really mad .I never let him outside with others.and in night club .it's really  dangerous place. I think my bunny needs a strict lesson .I smirked. Kai hand him a shot . He is about to take it when I hand it away and see him into his dark scared orbs .he gulped really hard when he see me glaring at him.
"I-" he is about to say when I drag him out holding his upper arm.he winced.

Jungkook pov.

When I see taehyung I regret my hole life decision.he is fucking hot even when he is angry at me . I want to say' I can explain '. But I am scared . Anyway "I-".when I am telling he grabbed my upper arm and drag out of this club .he make me sit in the car .half of the journey is so calm and hot . I am really fucking scared ."do you have all paint and colors and brushes at home"  he asked .I nodded  can't talk ."use your words baby". I gulped a ocean and "yes ".I replied. "Yes what?". He asked annoyed. "Yes daddy.we have all of them at home". He nodded ."Good boy". Then silent . We reached the home .he get into the house leaving me outside . I slowly get into my room .I changed my dress into a normal short t-shirt and boxers . You know they are comfortable. I opened my big size I pad and start drawing. I draw him in in a sexy suit and angry face . And I am in scared  but lust on my eyes .then I hear the door clicked and opened revealing tae in a sweat pant and silk night shirt . He is sexy.

TAEHYUNG POV

Opened the door to see what is he doing . I think about his punishment in the journey. It's a bit heavy but I am super angry .I see he gulped a ocean and asked ."what do you want hyung?". He asked me. "Ce to your art room I have something". I said and leave the room .he followed me first I go into my room .when he followed me and entered the room I pinned him to the wall .he is sweating ."hyung ".he wined at me ."shut up baby it's your fault .who gives you permission to go outside that too night club .are you that grown-up baby"  I asked tempting him.he wines ."hyu-"i cutt him by hard slap on his bum.he winced. "What's my name bun?". I asked as he see into my eyes with shame and annoyance. I never see him like this hs is a good boy. I think it's that Kai.he need tough punishment. "What's with that look huh .did I tell you to disrespect elders HUH!". The last word I shouted at him.he just don't take that glare at me . It's enough. What I had is enough. "I pull him to my bed and lay him on his stomach and pull his boxers down.he is all wriggling. He starts crying when I take a paddle from my closet. I repeatedly hit his sit spot and bum .at last him bum is all red like red Chilli 🌶. He is raining sorry word .after that I drag him into my closet made him wear a sexy dress.

He wear with so much struggle and he lost it at the thong belt connection ( sorry I don't know about the

He wear with so much struggle and he lost it at the thong belt connection ( sorry I don't know about the.) I stand on my feet and walk to him and connect the belt and pull it up until it reaches the blouse belt and I connect it.  E can't manage so he Stan on his tip toes.  I chuckled at his cuteness.  Then I made it normal. I can't resist his hot body . I kissed his nape and grab his both butt cheeks and massage them .he is sexy 😍. He squirmed but soon fall in my trap .but then I remember
It's a punishment so got back and tell him to follow me . He did as I said . I get onto the art room and sit on the sofa . He is standing in front of me hanging his head his men hood is also hanging out . Such a sexy bunny I have .I lift him and take him to the board stand .

I put his both legs in that big space and he is seatedvon that thin support line

I put his both legs in that big space and he is seatedvon that thin support line.  And his hand hanging on the gap above. "Hyung what are you doing ". He asked . I shaped his butt cheek hardly . He wines ."sorry daddy". He said . I chuckled an d kis his bum .then I went to his accessories room  and take some supplies and the box I hide in that room .he also don't know and I came out see him wriggling I place them on the table beside us . And ruffle his hair ."wait some time baby . I said as I leave a go to hygiene room an bought some creams and some lotions. And the chains I bought for his cute little bum.
I gather them all at the big table and a paddle an switch and whip and chains to lock him andddd candles and.  🧊

---------------------------------------------------

See what I did to the baby here .

Kill me

Okkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.........

So  what do you think can I continue with this type of stories .

Tell me ?

And it has part 2 don't worry .

Bye and vote for  bang pd