022

roses_are_rosie ✔

5,578,986 likes

roses_are_rosie Blinks! On the Ground is out now!!! I'm so happy to be able to finally share it with you guys 🥺 Hope you all like it ❤💖

View all 1,598,987 comments 

loveblackpink OMGGG SLAYY QUEENNN!!!!! 

fanseuwu Congratulations on your solo debut Rosieeee!!!

kpopxhs I AM ON THE GROUND AFTER HEARING ROSÉ'S ON THE GROUND AHHHH

hatebpnrose EW TRASH SONG 🤮🤮🤮🤮

blinkot3 YOU DON'T DESERVE TO RELEASE YOUR SOLO!! WE WANT BLACKPINK'S COMEBACK!!!

stwroseanne This song is literally the best for Rosé!! I love it!! The lyrics, the MV, the vocals, everything was so good!! I'm so happy with her solo debut! I could literally tell how she was involved with everything. She even helped with the composition and lyrics. 🥺So proud of you Rosé!!🤍 

xxluvrosie I love how Rosé told us to stay humble with her solo, it is such a beautiful message! 

garbageblackpink FLOPSÉ!!!!!!

rosesandlillies Love you so much Chaeyoung-Ah !!💕💕 

Chaeyoung smiled as she scrolled through the comments posted on her latest Instagram post. Most of them were praising her for her newly-released single and she was extremely happy about it. There were some hate comments though, but they didn't bother her. As an idol, she was used to this now. With popularity and love came hate, and she was well aware of it.

Chaeyoung switched off her phone and stared at the Ivory colored wall in front of her. She sighed and buried her head in her hands. She couldn't believe she finally released her song. All her hard work, all those sleepless nights, finally paid off. Tears started to form in her eyes. Before they could fall off on her beautiful face, someone called out her name in a sweet voice, "Rosie Posie!"

She immediately wiped away the tears with her slender fingers as she heard footsteps coming towards her. Looking up she found her Jennie unnie standing with her hands behind her, "Nini? What happened?" she asked.

"I have something for you~" Jennie replied in a teasing tone.

"What is it?" The younger curiously asked.

"Close your eyes first." Jennie demanded.