Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)

From~@Jellyfishesss
To Sebastian~
Do you like Ciel? Truth!!!!

Sebastian>
"It depends on what you mean by like, I want to devour his pure but reckless soul. I want to take him mentally and Physically. *Devilish smirk* I want nothing but him, and I want him all to myself and no one else. If that is what you mean by 'like' then; yes I do."
□□□□□
Ciel> *Very Deep Blush* "You perverted bastard of a butler, how can you say that so easily. Don't you dare look at me you--"
□□□□□
Sebastian> *Cuts off Ciel with a Deep kiss then pulls back* "What was it you were saying?" *Sebastian smirk*
□□□□□
Ciel> *Tomato face* "--Hell of a Pervert."
□□□□□
Sebastian> "Of course, if I couldn't make you want only me then I wouldn't be worth my salt." *Sebastian says picking up Ciel bridal style and taken him to his room.*
*Loud moans and yells of pleasure come from out the room a couple minutes later, all from Ciel.*
□□□□□□
Daja-chan> *Nose bleed* "I love to ship you too."
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

To~Sebastian
From~ Undyne99
How are you this fine day?
.
.
.
○Sebastian○
"Im sorry for answering your question late but I'm well on this particular day......I got to have some fun with Ciel earlier. And I would love to meet your cats.....what kind are they? It does not matter I would want to see them any ways."

●Ciel●
"Cats? No. You will not bring any cats here....and neither will you Sebastian.  Since the time you hid cats in your wardrobe, my allergies have been annoying me....so no. And WE had no such fun either! *light blush*"

○Sebastian○
"*Whispers in your ear*  We could meet in secrecy."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■