waking up

I wake up, I'm tied to a wall. I look around, I see... A woman, she's pregnet, she looks about 4 months in. I tryed to wiggle my self out of the ropes, it didn't work. "Damn it" I said under my breath. She wakes up "what's happening, where am I?" She said. "Welcome, to the wonderful land of death!" I said sarcasticly. "Really!?" She said "no, were on a wall." I said "so were on a wall now?!" She said. "No, were on the sun. Yes were on a wall!" I said, "I'm so confused" she said. "Ugh...." I said. I then heard a hiss from a dark corner of the room, I looked over to the corner. It that thing got closer to us expesaly me. The woman screamed, and it got closer to her than it did to me. It looked at her stomic, and it cut a line under her stomic then, it put its claw inside her stomic and cut the whomb open. Her baby slid straight out, she howled in pain. I looked at the child, it was still developing its skin, it was still a dark red, its head was big, it had no eyes, its limbs were still growing they where short, it had a mouth it started to scream it was a loud scream. The thing started to bend down to it and it ate the child, the woman beged it to stop. But it didn't work, it was to late, the screaming stopped.....