5: Mila Kunis vs Rihanna

The week went by fairly quickly, save for a few lab sessions that seemed never ending. It was Thursday evening which meant the boys would be over soon for movie night. I was fluffing pillows on the couch when I noticed what movie Mal was setting up.

"Friends With Benefits, seriously?" I asked as Mal stepped back from the TV.

"Oh come on, it's so good. Plus Mila Kunis is hot as fuck." The blonde said as she headed to the kitchen to get the snacks.

I helped her place the popcorn and Doritos into bowls as I judged her movie choice, "You know Hunter is totally gonna freak out. He hates anything that doesn't have at least one action scene."

"Well that's too bad." She said, placing the bowls on the coffee table, "I sat through Fight Club for him, he will sit through this for me."

A knock at the door stopped me from telling her that I too was not happy with the movie choice. I opened for the guys who came in carrying beer and chocolates.

"Alright let's see this amazing movie choice then." Said Xander as he made his way to the couch.

Hunter started laughing when he saw the movie queued up on the screen, "You're kidding, right? This is a joke? Amalia Lance there is no way I'm watching this crap."

Mal let out an angry grunt and stomped over to Hunter. She was over a foot shorter than him and looked like a child when she yelled, "Listen here mister, this is my week! That means I get to pick the movie and you get to sit quietly on the couch and watch it. If I hear so much as a peep from anyone, I'm kicking you out. Got it?"

The boys spoke in unison, "Yes ma'am."

I laughed as I helped Atlas put the beers we weren't drinking in the fridge. Mal was a force to be reckoned with.

I started the movie as everyone got comfortable on the couches. We had been doing this for a while now but there was no set seating plan, it changed every week. Hunter and Atlas sat on the main couch with Mal squished between them and I joined Xan on the smaller sofa. Our apartment was significantly smaller than the guys' and so we were packed in quite closely.

We were about 30 minutes in when I felt Xan nudge me under the blanket that covered us. "So, would you ever do it? You know, the whole friends with benefits thing?"

I thought about his question before answering, "Depends. The sex would have to be really good. What about you?"

He answered a lot quicker than I did, "No way. It's too complicated. I mean you can definitely have sex without love but, I feel it makes it better."

I loved my boyfriend when I slept with him, and even then it was bad. The few casual hook-ups I had since then weren't worse but they certainly weren't better. I had come to accept that good sex for women only existed in porn.

"Hey, what are you two whispering about?" Hunter's voice cut through my thoughts.

Xan answered, "I asked Izzy if she would have a friend with benefits."

"What'd she say?" Atlas asked, cutting into the conversation

I could see Mal getting annoyed at us for not paying attention to the movie. "It doesn't matter what I said." I answered. "Now stop talking before Mal kills us."

Hunter wasn't going to let an opportunity to not pay attention to the movie slip away. "Well personally, I think it's a neat little arrangement." He said, "The only problem is finding a girl who's not gonna fall for my dashing good looks and charm."

Atlas laughed at his friend's overly confident statement before giving his own input on the subject, "I'd be down too. Relationships are a lot of work and sometimes you just need sex without the emotional attachment, you know?"