ㅡ『4』

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 4
Future Plans
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

THE VAMPIRE CAN BE SEEN driving in a very busy road. Now, all of you are probably asking, why does he need a vehicle when he has inhumane speed?

The answer is...He was picking someone up from another city. The one and only blonde beauty that he adores. Rosalie had phoned him at exactly 10 in the morning.

According to her, she needed someone to take her back to Rochester as Royce took her with him to an important business meeting in Bradsford. However, Rosalie needed to look after her friend's daughter that she considered as her very own niece. She simply loved children.

Being the businessman he is, Royce refused to bring Rosalie back to Rochester. Saying that he doesn't have enough time to travel back and forth. What he did was give her money for a cab. Yes, what a dick move.

It's like a bulb lit up her head when she suddenly remembered the offer of the raven haired vampire. She quoted "Call me if ever you need help. Please don't go wandering alone, specially at night. I'd be glad to accompany you wherever."

Then he proceeded to hand her his phone number. Carlisle insisted that he get one in case he decided that Rochester is getting a bit boring for him, and wanted to roam other places.

Now here he was, halfway to Bradsford. He borrowed Edward's old car. It became a wonder to him as to how the car was still working because it was very rarely used. A quiet creaking can be heard, but he decided to ignore that.

A few minutes later, a black and white Cadillac pulled up in the front of the hotel where Rosalie stayed at. The blonde was already in the entrance, standing awkwardly as she waited for the vampire.

"Special service for Miss Hale?" Sebastian jokingly stated as he rolled down his window.

"I do believe that Hale is my last name. Thank you" she gave a curt nod, entering the car as the vampire opened the door for her.

Sebastian slammed the door shut when Rosalie settled in, Quickly entering as well before driving away.

"Listen, I apologize for disturbing you in this beautiful day" Rosalie said "You must've been doing something before I called you."

"Nonsense, I'd drop everything no matter how important when you need my help." Sebastian replied "And you don't disturb me... I happen to enjoy your company."

"Still, Bradford is a bit far." Rosalie stated "I'll make it up to you"

"I don't care how far it is" Sebastian shrugged "There's no way I'm going to let you ride a cab with a stranger for a two hour ride"

"Unlike someone..." Rosalie mumbled, to which the raven haired male ignored

"Either way, you're stuck with me until we get to Rochester" Sebastian said "Can't get enough of me Hale?"

"You wish!" She laughed "Keep dreaming Donovan. Keep dreaming"

"Well, I'm better than a random Cab driver don't you think?"

"Hmmm... I'll give you that" she replied

The journey was amusing for the two. The conversation flowed naturally with never ending topics. Soft music playing on the stereo, the two singing along sometimes. Mostly Rosalie though.