2

—💦
HOTEL BATHROOM, 5:30 PM

3rd person -

younghoon yawned, before getting into the bath, he'd turn the knob letting the warm water run. just as he undressed, a small girl behind him had walked in.
"y-younghoon?", mina said quietly

"huh?" he turned around to see mina completely naked. "m-mina..?" his movements were stiff completely surprised of everything that was happening to him at that moment.

mina walked slowly over to younghoon, "do you..mind if i join you?".

he'd shrug, "dont you think, its a bit weird." jumping into the bath tub, mina would look down, "it is? im sorry then" she bowed
"nono, i dont mind, its just weird how i met you guys yesterday and now i..", he stopped there not wanting to let mina know about his and sana's little session. she already knew though and continued his sentence for him, "and now youre seeing us naked? dont worry, i dont bite!" she insisted then walking over, climbing onto his lap leaning her neck over his shoulder.

younghoon squinted his eyes as he felt their parts closing in together, "mina..", he said quietly, a boner beginning to show.
she giggled in response and started subtly grinding against his member causing him to moan out her name.
"m-mina, please..", she turned her eyes looking towards him, "hm? should i stop?", he instantly shook his head no, "mm..no, please, continue."

she nodded, proud of his answer. then repositioning herself facing towards him, she'd position his hardened length inside her cunt. it slid in easily due to the water and sana's blowjob from earlier.
"s-shit, ive never worked with this size before." stuttering over her words as she slowly bounced, putting her arms around younghoons neck resting her head on his shoulder again. younghoon lightly groaned putting his arms around mina aswell, "did sana, tell you this was my first time..?", she nodded, "dont worry about that ,, focus on me only."

"okay." he removed one of his arms from her back sliding it down to her waist steadily helping mina quicken her pace

ive made so many unfinished stories because i get bored easily, so ima go make an nct love story w short chapters lmao