Chapter 3"Teasing Bokuto"

(Decided I wasn't satisfied with chapter 3 so i redone it, hope you enjoy the new chapter 3)
Edit: (I again decided to edit half of this because in the other half I was questioning what these characters would do in this situation, so enjoy. I'm sorry for editing this chapter so much)

Kuroo leaned his head close to Bokuto's and whispered in his ear, "We've arrived at our destination." Bokuto flinched as he quickly opened his eyes then rubbed his ear. "Don't do that Kuroo." "My apologies," Kuroo grinned, "Are you planning to stay the night again or do you want me to take you home?" He then leaned his head back looking forward. Bokuto would think about it for a good second. "I'll... stay here for the night."

"Alright, help me take the stuff inside then."

"You know what, actually I think I want to go home."

"Nope, you can't change your answer now."

...

Bokuto groaned as he headed to the living room after helping Kuroo carry the stuff inside. "Hey before you sit down, go take a shower again and change, I don't want my couch to smell like the sea from your wet shorts." Bokuto looked back at Kuroo sticking his tongue out before heading upstairs. "Hey, watch your attitude. I took you to the beach today," Kuroo spoke out to Koutarou before heading back into the kitchen, putting away the snacks they didn't eat at the beach.

The owl-like male started stripping once he got into the bathroom, turning on the shower. He'd hop in the shower, his body starting to relax as the warm water splashed against his back.
...

After the shower Bokuto dried himself off then wrapped a towel around himself before heading to Kuroo's room. The male looked through his closet letting the towel drop once he found something. He slipped on a sweatshirt and some shorts, plopping down on Kuroo's bed curling up into a ball.

The sound of floor boards creaking got louder as Kuroo made his way upstairs heading into his bedroom not noticing Bokuto on the bed and started taking off his swimsuit. "Hey Kuroo- JESUS," Koutarou yelled as he looked up at Kuroo seeing him naked. Kuroo quickly slipped on a pair of boxers when he saw Bokuto. Koutarou sat there in shock while staring at his friend. "Don't just sit there, say something," Kuroo said, slipping on a pair of shorts sitting on the side of his bed while looking at Bokuto. "What do you want me to say, nice cock?" "Thanks, you too," Kuroo slightly chuckled. "You can't say you too if you don't even know what mine looks like," the male replied, biting the inside of his cheek. "You're right, c'mere," Tetsuro crawled over to bokuto then pulled at the front of his shorts and underwear. "Kuroo stop it, let go," he said embarrassed while trying to pull Kuroo's hand away. "Nice cock," he smirked, pulling the shorts and underwear elastics farther out than letting them go. The shorts and boxer then snapping as they hit Bokuto's skin.

"That hurt," Bokuto pouted, rubbing the area where it snapped on his waist. "I'm sorry, let me kiss it for you," Kuroo said, sitting crisscrossed in front of Bokuto leaned his head down pulling Bokuto's Sweatshirt up to show the red mark. "No no no, you don't have to do that," Bokuto said flustered trying to stop Kuroo, but he didn't stop. He placed his lips on the mark. "Kuroo bro stop!" Bokuto pulled Kuroo's head away by grabbing his hair. Kuroo made eye contact with Bokuto, noticing his pink cheeks, "Getting Kinky are we?" "What? No, not at all," Bokuto spoke quickly, letting go of Kuroo's hair. Tetsuro leaned his head back down planting a kiss on the mark then sitting back up right. "What's up with you today?" the white haired male said quickly pulling his sweatshirt back down. Kuroo shrugged as he stood up, slipping on a shirt. Bokuto's stomach then growled. Kuroo looked over at him, "Want to order some pizza?" "Yeah, pizza sounds nice.." Bokuto said getting off the bed and heading downstairs.

...

The cat-like male would soon come downstairs after ordering the pizza and would sit down in the living room with Bokuto. Kuroo would lay down on the couch resting his feet on Bokuto's lap. Bokuto pushed his feet off of his lap, pulling his legs up to his stomach trying not to make eye contact with Kuroo. He was still uneasy and flustered from what happened in the bedroom. Kuroo would sit criss-cross while studying Bokuto in the moment. Koutarou would look over at Kuroo and quickly look away. "Stop staring at me, it's making me uncomfortable." The owl let go of his legs, changing his sitting position. Tetsuro sighed while resting his chin in his palm, "I'm sorry for violating your personal space in the bedroom." "Wording it like that you make it sound like you assaulted me or something," Bokuto muffled, slightly narrowing his eyes slowly back to Kuroo. "Oh uh well," Kuroo tapped his chin, "I'm sorry for invading your bubble." The white haired male kept quiet for a bit, "You're forgiven." The cat-like one slightly grinned as the doorbell then rang. "That must be our pizza," Kuroo said, getting off the couch and walking towards the door.

Kuroo came back into the living room with the pizza, setting it on the coffee table. Bokuto drooled at the smell of the food and reached his hands out to the box, opening it and grabbing himself a slice about to stick it in his mouth. "Hey, you're going to burn your tongue," Kuroo said, placing a hand on Bokuto's knee. "I'll be fine~" Bokuto said, dragging out the last word then taking a bite. He briskly spat out the piece while sticking out the tip of his tongue. "I told you you were going to burn your tongue," Kuroo shrugged, grabbing a slice too and blowing on it before taking a bite. "I didn't burn myself, there was just a piece of hair on my slice," he lashed out at Kuroo in a childish way.

...

Soon the two finished the whole box of pizza. "I'm stuffed," Koutarou groaned while holding his stomach. "Me too," Kuroo replied, stretching his arms up then setting one of his hands on Bokuto's thigh. "Don't mess with me right now, I think I might puke." Bokuto slightly squinted his eyebrows together while slowly sitting up. "Fine then," Kuroo said, taking his hand off on his thigh then resting his hands on his knees, "Isn't it crazy that we're going to be graduating in a few weeks." "Yeah that is crazy, this year flew by so fast," Bokuto frowned while crossing his arms. "What do you think you're going to do after graduation Boku?" Bokuto hummed without even noticing the new nickname, "Well... probably enjoy the warm weather, find a temporary job like at a market or something, and then eventually go to college since I've gotten a few scholarships. Oh oh and visit Akaashi at fukurodani." The owl-like male smiled from ear to ear when mentioning Akaashi. "Right can never forget about Akaashi," Kuroo slightly smiled at Bokuto, dropping the smile quickly. "What's wrong Kuroo bro?" Bokuto said, resting a hand on Kuroo's shoulder. "Are you still going to save time for me?" Kuroo said, looking over at Bokuto, slightly jealous of the connection that Keiji and Koutarou have. "Of course I will Kuroo, I would never be too busy for you," Koutarou said.

...

Board games laid out all around Kuroo's bedroom. Kuroo laying on the bed, Bokuto scanning his closet for another board game they could play. "Twister!," the shorter male said holding the game up while looking a Kuroo then pushing the rest of the games away while trying to clear some space for the game.

After setting up the game the two would be sitting on the floor. Bokuto spun the wheel. "Right foot green," he placed his foot on a green space. Then Kuroo spun, "Left hand Yellow." They kept spinning again and again. "Left foot Yellow", "Right hand red", "Right foot blue", "Right hand blue," etc. The two were now in an awkward position. Kuroo was doing a star plank (where your arms and legs are spread far out) and Bokuto was underneath him doing something that looked like a spiderman pose. Kuroo then spun one last time, "Right foot Yellow." While moving his right foot he purposely slipped, falling down on Bokuto's back. "Oops," Tetsuro said, kind of chuckling. Bokuto turned his head to look back at Kuroo. "Kuroo," he uttered, trying to get out from underneath him, "You're Heavy." Kuroo got up then sat down on his back, "I'm heavy? Bokuto, that's so mean of you." He claimed dramatically. The owl would whine before giving up on trying to get out. The taller male laughed at his friends' failed attempts to get him off. Tetsuro finally got off of him and reached a hand out to Bokuto. Bokuto would grab his friend's hand, stretching his back once he stood up, and then telling Kuroo off.

...

The pair were now laying down on the bed next to each other while looking up at the ceiling, but a question kept stirring up in Kuroo's brain. Though he kept procrastinating, brushing off the question, telling himself he'll ask Bokuto later. He knew because of the procrastination he wouldn't ask the question at all so he decided to ask the question now.

"Bokuto, do you like Akaashi?" Kuroo turned his head to Bokuto. "Of course I do," Bokuto replied, which struck something in Kuroo's heart, "He's a great friend. Why do you ask?" "Oh, no reason. Just wondering," Kuroo said as he sighed in relief at his companion's answer. Silence filled the room for a bit.

"Did you think I liked Akaashi romantically?"

Tetsuro's eyes widened, "Well yes, sort of, I mean you talk about him a lot and you always smile when mentioning him." "I guess I can see why you think I like him, but someone else captured my heart," he replied, getting flustered, turning his body to the side. "Who might that person be?" Kuroo asked curiously. "Let's just say it's someone you know," Bokuto said, making eye contact with Kuroo for a second then quickly looking away, "Well we should go to bed now, it's late. Goodnight." Koutarou rolled over on his other side, pulling the covers up to his chin. "Goodnight," the cat-like one smiled broadly before closing his eyes while holding onto Bokuto from behind.