Part 2 (Rewritten)

Hi guys, so uh, if you haven't read my story "wellston but hell" (which is unlikely), please go do that :)

Okay... I have a pretty big announcement to make.

Updates are no longer everyday (technically).

For the time being, because I have slightly struggled in being able to write a chapter beforehand and post it the next day (which I failed to do today with "wellston but hell" 's chapter), I will now be updating "wellston but hell" and "THUNDERSTORM" every other day.

So to be more specific, if I upload a chapter today for this story, I would upload a chapter for my other story tomorrow.

Really sorry about this, but I don't want to put more stress on myself right now.

-clouds of MIDnight

• • •

Where's Remi? She was at the classroom the last time I saw her. I asked myself.

I was walking through the halls, trying to find the short pink haired girl.

I couldn't find her anywhere, but I continued to search through every area.

I opened a door, and heard, "WHATTHEFUCKIVEDEALTWITHSOMANYOFYOUSHITSTODAY-"

I slowly closed the door.

I looked in the only room I hadn't, which was the library. I walked around each of the sections, until I saw her sitting down against one of the bookshelves with a book in her lap, appearing to be asleep.

I walked over and lightly tapped her shoulder, and she jolted awake. Her amber eyes looked around, until she looked at me.

"O-oh! (Y/N), what time is it?!" She panicked.

"Don't worry, it's only been about... twenty minutes." I checked my phone.

"Oh, phew... did your battle go well?" She asked, standing up.

"Yeah, I'm now the king apparently." I shrugged.

"That's great!" She smiled.

John...

"Oh, I wanted to ask, what's your ability?" I asked her.

She pressed her index finger against my arm, and lightly shocked it. It didn't hurt, so I didn't flinch.

"I see... Lightning?" I asked.

"Yep!" She smiled. "Oh, also, what's your ability?"

"Uh, here." I said, holding up my hand, creating a sphere of water in it.

"Oh, that's cool!" She exclaimed.

"Right." I kindly smiled. "Also, what's your ability level?"

"I'm a 5.5 right now." She said.

"Oh, okay." I nodded.

"What's yours?" She asked.

"Uh... around a, uh... 6.5, maybe." I shrugged.