Mall day

Baddie's P.O.V.

I walked into the hotel room I share with Chloe to see her watching the news.

Chloe: Did you really kill all those people with a hammer?

Baddie: Of course not..... I also used a scythe.

I pulled out my scythe from who knows where.

Baddie: Don't ask where that came from. It's like with Alfred, don't question it.

Chloe: Fine.

Just then we heard loud obnoxious banging on the door and shouts from the class. I open the door to be met with glares.

Baddie: What do you want?

Alya: You stole Lila's suite that Damian Wayne got for her!

Baddie: Actually, I got this suite because I got us this trip.

Alya: Yeah right! You better give Lila back her suite!

Baddie: I will say this once and only once this is my room because I got the trip!

And then, I slammed the door in their faces.

Alya's P.O.V. ( Bet you weren't expecting that😎😏)

Marinette is such a bully! It's not like we were friends before anyway. I was just using her to get free stuff. I actually don't care about Lila at all. I'm just using her to become famous. When I don't need her anymore, I'll drop her like she's a poop-stained rag.

Lila's P.O.V.

I still can't believe these idiots trust me! Especially Alya! And she actually has the guts to say she's a reporter when she doesn't even bother to fact-check my lies. They can't even tell that I'm using them!

Timeskip to the next day

Baddie's P.O.V.

Today we're going to the mall to just hang out and have fun but from tomorrow it will all be tours.

*Time skip to when they're at the mall

When we arrive at the mall, I saw my parents and uncle Edward ( the riddler) had taken a lot of hostages.

Baddie: I thought we had a deal?!

Joker: Sorry honey we-

Baddie: Don't go hurting people without me! *pulls out scythe

*Timeskip to after their torture rampage

Alya: What was that?!

Adrien: And what were you doing with Gotham's most dangerous criminals?!

Baddie: What? I can't hang out with my parents now?

Alya: Stop lying Marinette!

Baddie: You know, no one talks to me like that and the only reason you're alive right now is because I have a sense of mercy so I'd advise you to shut up! And for your information, my name is Bad Blood!

Lila: You don't have to pretend to be someone else just because you're jealous of me!

Baddie: Why would I be jealous?

Alya: Duh, because you have a crush on Adrien!

Baddie: *sigh* Let me get one thing clear: I never have and never will have a crush on Adrien so would you all shut the f*ck up with that!

After that they were too stuned so the day continued peacefully.

Harley and Jokers P.O.V.

I'm so proud of our girl!