1

° The moment yall been waiting for the story that has been needed to carry on is here the devils casino 2 is now here! Sorry it took so long i got side tracked by newer stories and requests but here it is the devils casino! Now enjoy the story yall hope yall like it and plz leave a comment on how yall thought about it and without further a do here is the devils casino╰(✧∇✧╰)

° Ps: yes i decided to release it now╰(✧∇✧╰)

A young girl poked her head out from the top of the stairs as she smiled mischievously at her parents. Her dad was doing a card game as her mother was watching. She got one of her water balloons as she threw it at her dad but he moved a little as he splattered on the table.

"Nice try yuta gotta try harder than that to get daddy" he said looking up at his daughter. She only grumpled as he laughed a bit while yuya got up waving to her daughter to come down.

She smiled running down the steps as the demons moved aside for her. Yuta quickly hugged her mother smiling as she giggled gently stroking her hair as her reddish greyish eyes looked up at her mothers red ones.

"Tried getting daddy again" she said smiling as her daughter pouted remembering her dad dodge her little surprise attack. Yuya picked up her daughter as she smiled happily holding onto her mom, she loved being carried it made her feel tall. "How about me and u eat some human flesh while daddy Continue his game"

"Oki!" She happily said as her mother giggled carrying her off. Yuto smiled watching his wife and daughter walk to the kitchen a few demons following them as he spread his cards on the table as the human he was against was wide eyed.

"Royal flush" he said as the man was frantically looking at his hand. He could tell he didn't have a play at all as he was struggling on what to do next. He knew he won amd this human was going to be killed by him and his flesh would be dinner for his family.

"Man if that brat didn't-"

He snapped as he moved quick holding the guy by the throat. He chocked struggling in his grip as yutos eyes grew red glaring at the human he had held. He didn't like how these lower life forms insulted his family it made him very angry.

"U will not talk about my daughter like that!" He growled squeezing his jaw open. He ripped the mans tongue out as he yelled out blood going down his chin. "Since u were rude ill just feed u to Cerberus!"

His demons surrounded him as they dragged the man away as he was struggling. Yuto sighed as his felt little arms wrap around him as he looked down seeing his little bundle of joy.

"Daddy join me and mommy for dinner?" She asked

"Why of course ill be there in a minute" he said smiling

"Yay! Mommy daddy joining us!" She yelled running off to the kitchen. He loved seeing her being playful and being a child but when she gets older she'll be like him ruling his kingdom as the next hier.

His demons came back as he looked at them as they bowed letting him know that the man was taking down to his death. He nodded as he walked to the kitchen seeing his wife and daughter sitting at the table waiting for him.

"Daddy!" She happily said

"Hey there my beautiful jewels" he said smiling and sitting down. Yuya giggled as she began eating and yuta ate along smiling happily enjoying her meal. Yuto smiled eating his food as well enjoying yuyas cooking it was always the best for him. He moved his head aside as a butter knife stabbed into the table as his daughter pouted. "Still trying to get me huh my little one"

"Ill get u one day daddy!" She exclaimed as he smiled and gently patted her head softly. She smiled softly and went back to enjoying her meal happily as a demon walked to yuto whispering in his ear.

"Just send em away with my family right now" he said eating a piece of flesh as the demon nodded leaving. He didn't want to leave his family sitting here just to go settle another game with a human seeing how he always won against them.

"Daddy u won't go play?" His daughter asked

He smiled and kissed her head as she smiled a bit swinging her legs a bit. She was smaller than the chair so her legs were in the air making it easier to swing her legs in the air. Yuto smiled as he drank some of his drink before moving his head once again.

"Well u are getting there but not there yet" he said smiling

His daughter whined and Continued eating while pouting at the same time as yuya giggled stroking her hair softly. She smiled as she finished her food and got up taking her plate to the sink.

"She'll be a great leader like me" yuto said smiling

"She will be and she'll probably get u soon" yuya said smiling

"Oh i know" he said taking one more bite of his food before getting up and dodging another butter knife as his daughter pouted seeing him dodge her surprise attack again. He only laughed a bit before taking his plate to the sink washing it off and putting it up "a tip sweetie try making it so i cant see it or feel it"

She smiled and giggled happily running off as he laughed a bit as yuya walked to him holding him. He smiled holding onto her as she cuddled up to him enjoying his warmth.

"Shes perfect" she said smiling

"She is" he said holding his lover

Yuta giggled running around the casino as she bumped into someone falling back. She whined rubbing her back as she looked up seeing a man glaring at her she started shivering as he grabbed her by the hair as she yelped.

"WATCH IT KID!" he screamed pulling at her hair

Hearing his daughter scream yuto quickly rushed to her as demon were glaring at the man holding his daughter. His eyes glowed a dark red as he grabbed him by the hair as his daughter ran to her mom.

"Mommy!" She cried holding onto her mom

Yuya held her daughter as yuto kicked the man out the wall as the demons watched hissing at the man that hurt yuta. The man coughed as he walked up to him grabbing him by the head painful gripping it hard.

"Don't u eved touch my daughter again!" He yelled throwing in hard on the wall as he coughed feeling his body completely broken. Yuto dusted his clothes as he looked at his daughter holding onto yuya as he glared at the man. "Do what yall want with him"

The demons smiled happily approaching the man as he started begging for his life but to no avail. Yuto walked to his daughter ignoring the mans screams as he kneeled down her little arms know hugging him.

"Its oki sweetie daddy and mommy have u" he said gently stroking her little hair to calm her down. She eventually calmed down holding onto her dad as she slept while yuya stayed by sleeping on his shoulder.

"My lord how should the body be disposed?" A demon asked

"Burn them" he said coldly he wouldn't even serve a human that hurt his daughter like that to Cerberus. His demon bowed walking away as he looked over at his sleeping daughter and wife holding them close together "no one will hurt any of u...ever"

**well im ending it here hope yall enjoyed until next time bye**