3

Yuta held onto her mother as her father was sitting at a table one of the men from the group was across from him. She watched as there was a machine attached to their hands with blades above their fingers. She was confused as yuya gently put her down. "Want a closer look sweetie"

"Yes mommy!" Yuta said with curiosity

Yuya smiled nudging yuta over to yuto as she giggled and ran to her father. He looked down seeing his daughter climb his lap as the dealer shuffled the deck before handing a card to each of them.

"Well my little bundle of joy wants to join daddy" he said smiling As yuta smiled back holding her teddy bear. He then got serious looking at the man in front of him as he was glaring back.

"A kid during a card game" he spat

"Watch ur mouth human" he growled "how about we get started with our game before I kill u with my hands"

Yuta watched as the game began her father was winning quite well. There was blood all over the table from the amount of blood spilling from the mans fingers. She curiously picked up one of the fingers throwing it at the mans face.

The man growled as yutos eyes sharpened with anger. The game was almost over anyways so he wasn't to going to waist killing him when he was close to death by blood loss.

The man had baggy eyes and as he was about to call for a card he collapsed on the table. His group of friends backed up as yuto freed his hand carrying yuta while yuya joined him holding his free arm.

"Take the body to cerberus as for the others" he began looking at the group as they backed up "send them to cerberus as well"

They tried escaping from the fear but the demons dragged them away to cerberus. Little yuta giggled flying out of yutos arms to join in but was quickly grabbed back as she looked at her father with a pouty face.

"Wanna see cerberus" she whined

"When ur older u can see cerberus" he softly said

Yuta pouted holding her teddy bear but soon chirped back up seeing a pudding cup in her father's hand. She quickly took it opening it with eager hands. Yuto laughed a bit at his daughter's cuteness as yuya smiled holding his arm.

"Sir the humans have been taken down to cerberus" a demon said with a bow

"Good if anyone challenges me tell em I'm not available" he said holding yuta

The demon bowed as yuto walked to a seat holding yuta with yuya following. The two sat down as yuya held onto him watching as humans were walking into the casino.

"Daddy played awesome!" Yuta said with a smile

"Oh I'm glad u liked my playing one day ull be as good as daddy in this casino" he said with a smile

"Really!" She joyfully yelled

"Yes u will sweetie ull have amazing talent as daddy" yuya said stroking her hair

Yuta giggled and held her mother's hand as yuya smiled taking her daughter in her arms. Yuto leaned back watching the humans playing games as he put an arm around his wife's waist. "Yuto u can go play if u want"

"Nope my family is more important" he said with a smile

"Me wanna play!" Yuta said with a smile

"Once ur older sweetie" yuya said holding yuta on her lap

"Can I play with daddy then" yuta begged with a pouty face

"Hmm how about when ur older" he said softly

Yuta pouted holding her teddy bear as yuto smiled a bit gently stroking yutas hair. She whined a bit going for a bite of his hand as he picked her up in his arms standing up. "Alright then let's play a game"

"Really!" Yuta said happily

"Yes daddy doesn't like seeing u be sad" he said softly

He laughed a bit when his daughter cheered with joy and with a snap of his fingers a demon brought a small table. He gently put yuta across as she smiled happily holding her teddy bear as yuto sat across.

"Well play a simple game oki" yuto said smiling

"Oki" she happily chirped

Yuya watched with a smile as her daughter was playing with yuto. She was happy she broke yuto free of his cell a long time ago. Cause then she wouldn't have her beautiful daughter right in front of her. She could tell yuto was having a grand time playing with yuta. A demon walked up setting a glass of orange juice for yuta as she continues putting cards on the table.

"I win I win!" She cheered

"Congrats sweetie" yuya said with a smile

"Yes great job sweetie as a reward daddy will take u to a fair" he said with a smile

Yuta cheered as she climed down her seat running to yuto. He smiled holding onto her as yuya smiled until a demon came up whispering to yuto. He looked upset as yuya stood up holding him.

"I told u to tell them I'm unavailable" he growled

"We did sir they want to challenge u" the demon said

"No daddy stay" yuta pouted she was finally playing games with him and she didn't want him to leave

"Kick them out" yuto finally spoke holding yuta

The demon bowed as yuta smiled hugging yuto. He smiled looking over to yuya giving her a kiss as yuta pouted covering yutos lips as he laughed a bit and yuya smiled.

"That's fine I'll have daddy to myself tonight" yuya said with a smile

"No daddy with me" yuta pouted

"Yes yes daddy with u" he said with a smile

Yuta giggled hugging yuto as yuya licked his ear a bit. He smiled holding yuta as his lover held him from behind. Yuta happily went back to her seat ready to play another game as yuya whispered in her lovers ear.

"I'll have u tonight" she whispered softly

"Can't wait" he whispered back licking his lips

**well im ending it here hope yall enjoyed until next time bye**

**also sorry I hadn't updated this as yall know I like making my life difficult >:3**