𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

You watched the boys practice while you sat at one of the corner benches of the gym doing your homework. You would often look up to admire Iwaizumi, and sometimes he would catch you and smile at you. "Ahh, butterflies."

You were also still confused about what you agreed to go too earlier. Since you just agreed to save your ass from people finding out you had a crush on Iwaizumi. Oh well, you'll just find out later.

It was already sunset, and practice just ended. The boys were packing up their things, so you did the same.

"Are you excited about the party Kindaichi? (L/N)-senpai is going to be there." Kunimi said in a low voice making sure you couldn't hear them.

"Kunimi, I don't like (L/N)-senpai! Oikawa-senpai was just joking!" Kindaichi growled back.

"Are you two talking about (F/N)?" Iwaizumi questioned.

"Oh oh, is someone getting jealous that someone has a crush on (F/N)-chan?" Oikawa snickered.

"What?! No! I'm just asking." Iwaizumi blushed while turning his head to the side, noticing you walking towards them.

"(F/N)-senpai! Are you excited about the party on Friday?!" Kunimi asked.

"Uh... what party?" You were confused.

"(F/N)-chan! Don't tell us you forgot already? Remember you said our plan about going was perfect." Oikawa smirked.

"Oh yeah yeah... remind me again."

"Karasuno's volleyball team is having a party on Friday to celebrate everyone going back to school. Other schools' volleyball teams will be there too! It's going to be the biggest party of the year!" Kindaichi said.

"So we're all meeting up at Oikawa-senpai's house and then heading over to one of Kageyama's teammate's house." Kunimi said.

"Wait... I thought you both don't like Kageyama-kun?" You asked curiously.

"Oh, we didn't but that's all in the past now." Kunimi replied. (A/N: Let's just pretend after middle school, Kindaichi and Kunimi were on good terms with Kageyama now.)

"Oh okay. What other teams are going?" You asked.

"From what I heard, I know for sure that Nekoma and Fukurodani are going. Other than Karasuno of course." Kindaichi answered.

"Can't wait!" You excitedly replied.

You haven't been to a party in a while since you spent most of your first and second year focused on school, but since this was your last year, you definitely wanted to let loose and have fun. You've briefly met some boys from the other volleyball teams due to Seijoh's practice matches and games, but never really got to know them. So this would be fun.

"Let's get going everyone. It's getting dark out." Iwaizumi said to the team.

You all went your separate ways, except you, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi since you all lived in the same direction.

_____________________

The walk was pretty silent today for some reason.

"So... are you excited about Friday (F/N)?" Iwaizumi broke the silence.

You were surprised he was the first to talk and not Oikawa. "Oh uh, yeah... I am. Are you?"