III - A Commercial Break

i'm not giving you context

The Adventures of Y/N

🥀Y/N 🥀 opened her bright blue, viagra like orbs. She sighed before getting up and going to the bathroom. After violating the toilet, she got ready for her day as a student at Hogwarts 😌.

That morning in potions, 🥀Y/N🥀 was sitting next to 💛Cedric Diggory💛, the icon of Hufflepuff House. Professor Snape was teaching the students how to prepare a potion for erectile dysfunction.

🥀Y/N🥀 was lost in her thoughts when she dropped her quill. 💛Cedric💛, being the kind gentleman he is, picked it up and gave it to her.

"Here you go," he said, his hand slightly brushed against hers before he turned his attention back onto the professor.

In that moment, she felt hot tears streaming down her face and she ran out of the classroom.

She was sobbing as she descended down the stairs. On her way to the Gryffindor common room, she ran into a super hard, muscular chest that smelled like mint and green apples.

She looked up with her bright blue baby blue ocean blue crystal clear orbs and her gaze met his stone grey silver grey Meredith grey eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked her.

"I— I'm 🥀Y/N🥀. I already know you, 🖤💚Drayko Malfoy💚🖤" She said in her cute high pitched voice.

"Why are you crying you dumbass stupid annoying musty stinky shit stain mudblood?" A disgusted look was playing at the corner of his lips.

"C— C— Ce— Ce— 💛Cedric💛 was being a creep and hitting on me in class!" She managed to say in between sobs.

🖤💚Drayko💚🖤 gripped her shoulders and bit his lip as he looked into her bright blue baby blue ocean blue crystal clear orbs. Right in that moment, she knew she was in love with him.

She spent the rest of her days skipping classes because she cried in her room. Right before dinner, she brushed her voluminous, curly, dirty blonde hair and then threw it into a messy bun. She put on her blue light glasses and walked down to the Great Hall.

On her way there, she saw a huge crowd, she pushed through everyone to see 💛Cedric💛 and 🖤💚Drayko💚🖤 fighting.

"L— l— let me through! I— I— I can calm him down." 🥀Y/N🥀 said as she tried to move towards the two boys.

Suddenly, 🖤💚Drayko💚🖤 pulled out his wand and shouted "Avada Kedavra" and killed 💛Cedric💛.

Everyone started cheering for him before he walked away. 🥀Y/N🥀 followed him up to his dorm and saw him kissing Astoria. She started crying and she ran outside. 🖤💚Drayko💚🖤 ran after her.

He finally caught up with her and he held her hand, "What's wrong girly?"

"I— I— I went to tell you that I'm pregnant with your kid but y— y— you were kissing Astoria!" She cried out.

"I'm sorry shawty, I love you."

She stared into his stone grey silver grey Meredith grey eyes and said, "I love you too."

The next day she gave birth to triplets, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis. They all had her voluminous curly dirty blonde hair and his stone grey silver grey Meredith grey eyes.

They got married and she wore a galaxy print wedding dress with cat ears and black knee length converse. 🖤💚Drayko💚🖤 had never seen anyone more beautiful than her.

After the ceremony, they began walking towards the sunset while their kids began to bite Uncle Snape's kneecaps.

"Hey 🥀Y/N🥀?" 🖤💚Drayko💚🖤 said.

She looked up at him with her bright blue baby blue ocean blue crystal clear orbs, "Yes papi?"

"I luv u 4ever baby girl" He said as he gave her the 2012 Justin Bieber eyes.

They kissed one last time, to the sweet melody of "Closer" by The Chainsmokers.

The End

My notes app apology will be arriving soon.
<33