𝘬. 𝘴𝘯𝘺𝘥𝘦𝘳☆

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:

kendall jaid snyder

-

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬:

kenny

-

𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬:

claire holt

-

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲:

mother; paula snyder , deceased

father; joseph snyder , unknown

-

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲:

kendall is very self-secluded. she doesn't share shit with anyone, a trait she picked up from her father. she hates to be in one place for too long, always hopping from town to town with cases. the winchester boys are her best friends who know her more than she knows herself. she is extremely cautious of her surroundings.

-

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬:

single, interested in sam winchester

-

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲/𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬:

she/her , straight

-

𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥/𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬:

none

-

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:

her mother was a hunter whom went missing while hunting a pack of vamps, leaving her presumably dead. her father was john's best-friend and partner in crime. the two would often leave their children together while they were on hunts. this allowed dean to become her "big brother" while her and sam grew close due to their age. her dad went on the same hunting trip as john both men going missing. her father was never to be found, not even by john. she stayed with dean while sam went off to college but when he came back it was as if nothing had changed between the two, her interest in sam increasing- soon leading her to conclude that she was hardcore crushing on sam. 

-

𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐚𝐠𝐞:

februrary 20, 1983 . pisces . 22 ( season 1 )

-

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:

knives , they are her specialty in terms of weapons . she is normally playing with one twenty-four-seven.

-

𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧:

yes