Part 9: Family Day

Type lay on the bed with the kids. The family day is near but they haven't gotten a response from Tharn. Type is so busy too and after that it would be the kids birthday which Type wants to celebrate properly.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Type asked, though he got a clue that they will ask for a complete family instead. They might ask for their father, the hardest gift Type can afford that moment.

"Daddy. We want daddy to come home" Nat answered and it really is just like Type predicted.

"Daddy will surely come to the birthday. You know he loves you two so much right?" Type said, patting their heads.

"But we want him to come home" Nat pouts.

"We can't ask that, but we will try. One thing I can assure you, daddy will surely gonna be present on your birthday party"

"Do you think so? Are you sure mommy?" Alex doubts but Type just smiled. Even if he has to drag Tharn, he will do it just to make him present on his kids birthday. It'll be the first time that they will spend the kids birthday as a whole family and Type will do everything to make that in reality and will not allow anyone to hinder that.

"I am certain, my love. Daddy will certainly gonna be present wether he want it or not" Type said that and that made his kids to giggle. Type suddenly sits right up and face his kids, "I already received our shirts for the family day, do you want to see them?" Type said with excitement. He haven't seen them too, too busy to check them.

"Yesssss!" Nat answered, she sits on the bed too while pulling her brother along.

Type get down from the bed and open one of the drawer to get the shirts. He show it to the two and they excitedly took the shirts from their mother. There are four shirts, Tharn's included.

"Daddy's shirt too, mommy?" Alex asked, lifting the much bigger shirt, one that fits Tharn's bulky body. Natasha's smile's widened.

"Yey! Daddy will go!" She jumped happily and now Type can't take it back that he doesn't know yet if their father will come.

"I'll try make it so your daddy will go, okay?" Type said, thinking of possible options he got in order for Tharn to go to the said event.

"Yey!" Nat jumps again. Type can just smile at his kids who are happily checking out the shirts including Tharn's and how Type would love for them to witness this scene.

"A complete family, huh? Seems like impossible now" Type thought. He can raise his kids well without a father but knowing that they have their father but won't come home with them is too much for the kids. Type will have to fight for the sake of the children.

"Okay.. give them back to me and we'll sleep" Type held his hands out for the kids to hand him the clothes.

"Mommy? How are you gonna give that to daddy?" Alex asked and Type smiled, he doesn't know too, maybe if Tharn really shows up then he will hand it to him.

"I'm giving it to him" Type said and his son looked at him with a confused face. Type just messed his son's hair and put them to bed.

The day of the event came and Type still cannot contact his husband. It was the first time that Tharn is so unresponsive since whenever Type contacts him, he replies right away. Got no choice, Type went to the event alone to accompany the kids since his friends are busy including his brother.

"Mommy? Is daddy not coming?" Natasha is asking, tries to look around if her father arrives in which she is just disappointed with the result.

"Daddy isn't here yet, baby. I'm trying to reach out to him" Type said, "Uh... don't worry, if daddy won't show up, mommy's still here for you two" Type gave them a reassuring smile. Nat pouts while Alex nods in response. He took his phone out to call Tharn but the man's line is busy so he can't get through, he texted him as well but no response. Type is getting agitated but he can't show it, not with his kids around and with other people around.

The theme of the family day is just basically bonding with parents. All kinds of games are prepared, the host already started the event but Tharn is yet to be found. The kids are looking sad while glancing over the place full of complete families while they only got their mom.

"Mommy? Nat is crying" Alex tugs his mother's hand so he can turn his attention to them. Type placed his phone to his pocket and kneeled in front of his daughter.

"Why is my baby crying?" Type wiped Nat's tears. He is just so angry now, the least thing he wants to do is to make his children cry and they did, Nat did. And the reason for that is their father.

"Daddy doesn't love us" Nat keeps crying so Type pulled her into his embrace.

"Daddy loves you. Maybe he is just late" Type said, he pulled out his phone again. "Get your fvcking ass here or I'll kill you with that bitch. Don't test my patience Tharn!" Type sent the message but still no reply from his husband. He just console his daughter to stop her from crying.

The event went on and mostly it was the children play without parents included but the next one, they have to introduce their parents in front of their classmates and what they do. The kids were anxious since their father is not present yet and it's almost half of the day.

The teacher calls the two to the front. They looked around first before they gloomily walked to the front with just their mom.

"My name is Natasha Suppasit and my brother is Alexander Suppasit. We came with our mom, Type Suppasit, he is a company president and my father..." She paused for a bit but she wasn't able to finish since she starts sobbing, "Our father is not here today but he is Tharn Suppasit, a company president too and an artist" Alex continued and everyone clapped.

"Hi sorry for being late" Tharn suddenly appeared from the back, holding a bouquet of flowers and some bears. He immediately run to the front where his family are, "I sincerely apologize for being late, I am Tharn Suppasit, Natasha and Alexander's father. I am pleased to meet you all" Tharn said.

"Daddy!" The two exclaimed so Tharn bends down to kiss his kids cheeks and gave them the bears he is holding. Tharn stand straight and turn to his wife who is glaring at him for quite some time now. "I know, I'm sorry. We'll talk later" He whispered and kiss Type's cheeks but coincidentally, the latter turned his head making Tharn to kiss him on the lips. The audience cheered and some took photos of them, after all, they're both well known people.

Type immediately pulled back and tried to hide his embarrassment and the fact that he blushed while his husband hands him the bouquet.

They finished the introduction and sitting on the side while the kids were happily playing with their classmates.

"What was that? A show? Fan service?" Type said, his face didn't change its expression but his tone is angry.

"What's the problem of giving my wife a flower? I don't see a problem with that?" Tharn played oblivious and if they're not in a place where someone can see them, Type might have slugged Tharn already.

"Oh come on, I know you don't mean it. What's the catch? What's with that kiss?" Type asked, raising a brow and look at his husband with a doubt.

"I meant everything. We'll talk about this later, okay? I have something to discuss with you too but for now, let us enjoy the event" Tharn said holding Type's hand and the latter just let him.

"You should be up to something good or else imma kill you myself" Type whispered and Tharn just laughed in response while still squeezing Type's hand. Some snapped of their pictures and posted them online.

Tharn just stares at his wife's face. Ever since Type came back, it was just the first time that he stared at his face, Type is really prettier now and he looks mature. He isn't the Type he fell in love the first time but he don't regret it.

~~~~~~~~
A slight character change / development from Tharn's side? Hahaha. Is it a trap? 😂

Okay, so yeah, next part will be Tharn's POV.

How was it?

Lovelots 💙❤️