Relax and Breath

I glance at the clock and it's 9:30.  Only half hour until lights out.  I want to prepare myself for tonight.  I need to take a quick shower and brush my teeth.  My friends are still in my room finishing up the movie they picked.  I don't know how to tell them to get lost.  Finally the movie is over and I get up an stretch.  "Time to get ready for bed everyone.  I'll see you all at breakfast" I say as I rush them out the door.  Kacchan returns and as he passes Shoto, the bi colored male gives him a look that says "I'm watching you". 
     "What the fuck is up with Icy Hot?  He still pissed I beat his score today?" He says with a smirk. 
     "No...He figured out that we're a couple" I murmured.
     "What?!  Shit!  What are we going to do Deku?" He asks panicking. 
     "Relax Tiger.  He promised he wouldn't say anything, but warned us to quit eye fucking in public" I said drawing closer to him. 
     "You've been eye fucking me Deku?" He asks with a glint in his eyes.
     "I guess so, but so have you" I fire back. 
     "Can you blame me? You have one fine ass nerd" he says as he pulls me close.  His hands grab my ass and massage it firmly.  I can feel his hardness  already.  My dick is already doing its own happy dance too.  I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss.  It starts slow and sweet, but soon its hot and passion filled.  Our tongues dulling with one another.  I am so fucking hard right now.  Kacchan really knows how to kiss. 
     We break away to catch our breath, but soon I reach for him and remove his shirt.  I back up a couple steps and just look at the perfection that is his abs.  I return to him and undo his pants.  I'm on my knees removing his pants and I can't help but notice the large bulge in his underwear.  Looking up at his sexy face, I grab the waistband of his underwear.  He smiles his approval.  I lower and remove them.  His cock springs up in my face.  I put my lips on it and breath in the musky aroma.  I love how he smells. 
     I can't wait a second longer and I take him into my mouth.  Kacchan groans and runs his fingers through my hair.  I take in as much as I can.  Careful not to use my teeth.  His girth filling my mouth.  I move my tongue around the large head and use my hands to move up and down on his shaft.  I can tell he's close to cumming so I stop.  I want him inside of me. 
     I stand up and tell him to strip me.  He does.  We are standing in front of each other completely naked.  Kacchan's face is so sexy and his eyes are filled with lust for me.  "What should we do next?" He asks timidly. 
     "Let's get on the bed together" I suggest.  I grab the condoms and lube.  As we are lying down I can tell that Kacchan is feeling a bit shy.  "What's wrong Tiger?". 
     Not looking at me he says "I don't really know what to do Deku". 
     "Do you want me to take the lead tonight?" I ask.  He nods yes, still not looking at me. 
     "Ok Tiger" I say as I bring him into my arms.  I'm nervous too.  It's not like I have done any of these things before, but I want this to be a great experience for both of us.  I will not fuck this up!  I start by kissing his neck and playing with his nipples.  I kiss my way down his chest to his navel.  I flick my tongue around his belly button and he moans.  His breathing coming faster.  I roll on a condom and put some lube on my fingers.  I need to slow down and take my time to prepare him. 
     I grab his cock and start blowing him again.  He throws his head back in ecstasy.  So beautiful.  I spread his legs and put one finger gently inside of him.  I continue to give him oral pleasure and then stick the second finger in.  His eyes widen at the intrusion, but he soon relaxes.  "I need to put a third finger in now Tiger" I tell him.  I put in the third finger and start moving then in a scissoring motion.  I find his sweet spot and work it. 
     "Deku!  I can't take anymore!  I'm gonna cum!" He gasps.  I take him into my mouth and  swallow his hot load.  It's time.  I take out my fingers and position myself at his entrance. 
     "Kacchan.  I'm going to put it in now" I tell him.  He nods at me and grabs the sheets by his head.  I grab my dick and gently put in the head.  Kacchan's eyes widen and he lets out a whoosh of air.  "Relax and breath Tiger" I mummer.  I push myself in a bit further and stop.  Letting his muscles adjust.  He is hard again.  I grab his cock and stroke it, bringing him pleasure to help him relax.  I push myself half way in. 
     "Fuck Deku!" He moans.  "Are you all the way in yet". 
     "Only half way sexy" I say puffing out.  it's taking all my willpower not to pound away at him.  I can hardly wait.  I push myself all the way in now. 
     "Ouch fucker!"  He yelps.  "Why is your dick so big?!".
     "I'm sorry Tiger" I croon.  I stay put and allow his muscles time to relax.  I grab his cock again and move my hands up and down.  "Kiss me Kacchan".  He leans up and kisses me hard.  I can't wait any longer.  I'm at my limit.  "I'm going to start moving slowly Tiger.  Remember to relax and breath".  I slowly withdraw and enter a few times.  His jaw is tight.  "Relax my love" I remind him.  I remember his sweet spot and move the head of my dick so that it hits it over and over.  Kacchan's face changes to one of pleasure instead of pain.  It's fucking go time!!!  I speed up and I can't help myself.  He feels so good and tight around my cock.  "Kacchan!" I yell.  I grab his hips and pound him harder and faster. 
     "Deku!  I'm gonna cum again!" He moans. 
     "Me too Tiger!" I gasp as I see cum shoot out of his dick onto his chest and seconds later my release comes.  I am utterly spent.  I collapse on his chest breathing hard.  I kiss his soft lips and look him in the eyes.  "That was amazing!  How are you feeling Kacchan?  Was I too rough?".  I'm still inside him and I gingerly remove myself. 
     "Fuck you Deku!  I'm not going to be able to walk for a week!" He snarls. 
     "I'm so sorry babe.  I guess I got carried away.  This was my first time too" I remind him.  I hate that I caused him so much pain.  "I know!  Let me run a bath.  I can put in some epsom salt for your sore muscles".  I go to the bathroom and start filling up the tub.  I add the salt and then some lavender oils for a calming effect.  Once it's ready I go back to him and heave him up and carry him bridal style to the tub.  I gently put him in and then get in behind him.  I massage his shoulders and lower back. 
     "That feels good" he murmurs. 
     "Kacchan!  We just had sex! I am actually your lover now!" My voice cracks. 
     "Shut the fuck up nerd.  So mushy!" He growls.  "My ass feels like it got punched a few dozens times.  How am I supposed to train tomorrow?.  All I know is next time your ass is getting the pounding". 
     "Lets hope that this soak and a good nights rest will help you feel better" I say as I put my chin on his shoulder.  "I'm really sorry Kacchan.  I didn't men to cause you so much discomfort.  Maybe I should finger you more to get you used to it". 
     "Your fingers aren't going anywhere near my ass anytime soon Deku!"  He snaps.  We soak and just hold each other for a while until the water gets lukewarm.  I got out first and handed Kacchan a towel.  He limped over to his dresser and put on clean underwear.  We slept in my bed that night.  His sheets will have to be laundered tomorrow morning.  I hand him my heat pad for his lower back and we snuggle. 
     "I love you so much Kacchan" I say sleepily. 
     "I love you too nerd" is his reply.