Walking funny

The next morning  I wake up early and run a hot bath for Kacchan.  We have hard training today and I hope that he is able to move comfortably.  When the bath is ready I gently shake him awake.  'Kacchan.  I prepared you a bath.  How are you feeling?" I asked shyly.
     "Still a bit sore, but not too bad" he says groggily.  He sits up and gives me a half asleep smile.  Too fucking sexy.  My mind flashes back to what we did last night and I start to get horny again.  Distancing myself from temptation I say "I'm glad.  I will make you some coffee.  I'll bring it to you so you can drink it while you soak". 
     "Thanks Deku.  That's really sweet of you" he replies getting up and walking gingerly to the bathroom.  He sees me looking at him with concern on my face.  "I'm fine baby, I'm just being overly cautious".
     "Ok Kacchan.  Coffee you should be ready soon".  I turn on our coffee pot, measure the water and grounds and set it to drip.  While I'm waiting I think about me and Kacchan.  I am so in love with him and I wish that we could be together out in the open.  To be able to tell every one of our friends and family about us.  Unfortunately what society thinks about pro-heroes being gay is what is keeping me quiet.  You can get blacklisted.  We could forget about being top heroes.  Kacchan and I have worked too hard to become pros.  Could either of us give that up to be together?  The thought is depressing. 
     The coffee is done dripping and I prepare it just the way he likes it.  I knock on the bathroom.  "Kacchan.  Your coffee is ready" I say.  He tells me to come in.
     Hot fucking damn!  My eyes can't move from the vision in front of me.  His wide muscled chest and abs have drops of moisture running down the middle.  I'm standing there like an idiot holding my All Might mug and my mouth is hanging open like a damn pervert.  I think to myself "How did I get so lucky?". 
     "You like my body don't you nerd" he smirks. 
      I lick my lips "Yes, I do". 
     "Get your sexy ass in this tub and let me jerk you off" he smiles sensually.
     You don't have to tell me twice!!  I undress in record time and climb in and wrap my legs around him.  We have a bottle of baby oil next to the tub for him when his quirk dries out his skin too much.  He grabs it and puts a couple drops on his palm.  Then brings it down to my already hard cock.  His hands feel like magic as he moves firmly up and down.  I lean over and kiss him.  Our tongues lightly dancing with each other.  A minute later I throw my head back as an orgasm rips through my body.  I hold him as I come back to earth.  That felt so good!  I see that he is sporting some major wood too.  "Want me to take care of that for you?" I ask. 
     "Nah.  Check out the clock.  We don't have time now" he says as he gets out of the tub.
     I glance at the clock and realize we only have 30 minutes to get dressed and eat before class.  Shit!  We get dressed and thankfully Kacchan only has a very minor limp.  I can tell because I'm watching.  I don't think anybody else will even notice.  We get downstairs and head for our separate tables.  Kacchan is coming back from the Buffett with a plate full of food when Kirishima says "What the fuck Bakugo!  Why are you walking like you got fucked hard in the ass?!".  Shoto chokes on his cereal and can't stop laughing.  I glare at him as I rub his back to help with his cough. 
     "What the fuck did you just say shitty hair?!" Kacchan explodes. 
     "Dude calm down.  I'm just joking.  But seriously did you hurt yourself?" He asks timidly. 
     "Don't worry about me asshole.  I'm fine" he growls. 
     I don't dare look at his table.  I concentrate on my breakfast and not at Shoto who is still chuckling.  After  finishing breakfast we make our way over to our first period class.  I glance a look at Shoto and he gives me this shit eating grin.  "Shut up" is all I can say.  My cheeks are burning.