10

"So I was thinking,"

"That's never a good thing."

Felix glares at Hyunjin making the cheerleader giggle innocently as she puts down her pencil from taking notes in class.

"I was joking. What is it?" Hyunjin asked.

"Our friends never met before and I was thinking we should all hang out." Felix explains.

"Ooh! I like that idea! How about we hang out at my place since my parents just open the pool!" Hyunjin claps happily as she came up the with the idea.

"Seeing you in a swimsuit? Sign me up." Felix eyes Hyunjin up and down. The cheerleader slaps her shoulder playfully before going back to her work.

"What did you get for number 3?"

"Lix, why would I tell you?"

"Because I asked."

"Fair point. It's C."

————

"See you later!" Hyunjin waves bye to Felix who blows kisses at her teasingly.

Hyunjin turns around to head to her last class when she runs into someone.

"Shit- sorry!" Hyunjin regain her balance to look up at the person.

Changbin.

"Oh hi." Changbin smiles making Hyunjin scramble back.

"Fuck off! Leave me alone!" Hyunjin exclaims as she holds her hands out in defense.

"Come on-" "No! You've only been creepy to me! I don't like you! I don't even like boys! If I did, you would be the last one I would date!" Hyunjin says making Changbin gasp.

"You don't like boys!? But you're a cheerleader!?" Changbin eyes widen.

"You know how stereotypical that sounds!" Hyunjin points out.

"Listen, I'm sorry for bothering you. I didn't mean to be so creepy. I just thought you were playing hard to get. I'm sorry for harassing you and the letters with flowers." Changbin rambles out making Hyunjin slowly put down her hands.

"You gave me those flowers and notes?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Again, I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone." Changbin nods before turning to leave.

Hyunjin was too nice to let him go like this, even if he did harass her. Maybe his intentions were just misinterpret.

"Wait," Hyunjin grabbed his wrist. The boy looking back at her with shock.

"If you really want to show me that you're sorry, join me after school today to hang out with my friends and girlfriend." Hyunjin put emphasis on the word "girlfriend."

"Do you really want me there?"

"Only one way to see if you're really sorry."

————

"It was nice of Hyunjin to invite us." Chan came through the back gate of Hyunjin's backyard with Jeongin and Minho following him.